13 Questions to Ask Your Google Shopping Agencyby My Web Hero Award Winning Digital Solutions Company
E-commerce has grown at a breakneck pace in recent years. It is now easier than ever to sell your products or services to customers, but it is also more difficult than ever to reach them.
If you are considering moving to Google Shopping to capitalise on the booming e-commerce market, you will need to find a Google Shopping agency that can help you connect with your target customers.
The following are some questions you should ask an agency to see if they can optimise your Google Shopping campaign and maximise your pay-per-click (PPC) income.
- What proof do you have that you have provided this service to e-commerce retailers like mine? Can I speak with some of your past or existing clients who are similar to mine?
- How much of your total revenue is generated by providing AdWords management services? How many people in your team are dedicated to providing this service?
- How do you price your services—a flat fee or a percentage of my ad spend? Do you receive Google rebates in exchange for your clients' increased advertising spend, and if so, do you repay them in full?
- Is there a fee for technical assistance and strategic advice?
- Do I get access to a dashboard that shows real-time performance metrics, including areas of over-performance and under-performance?
- How simple is it for me to determine which search terms generate the best results?
- How often can I speak with my Google Shopping account manager? Also, what is their degree of technical expertise, and how easy is it for me to contact them if I have a question?
- Can you adjust my bids based on the search term's purchase intent?
- Is it possible for you to automatically make changes to my bids, or is it a manual process?
- Do you have any proprietary technology or processes that other Google Shopping agencies do not?
- Can you adjust bids at an individual stock-keeping unit (SKU) level?
- Can you continue to efficiently manage my account if I expand my product line and target new geographical markets?
- Do I lose access to any of the data generated by my campaigns if I decide to terminate the agreement?
When you have the answers to these questions, you will be able to find the right Google Shopping agency for your e-commerce business.
Created on Jul 8th 2021 07:47. Viewed 204 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.