11 Mind-Blowing Facts about Brazil You Did Not Knowby United Airlines United Airlines Reservations
Are you planning a trip to Brazil soon? If so, don’t you think you need to gather more facts about this massive country before your trip just to be on the safer side? Everything you need to know about Brazil is right here. And to explore a country this vast on the cheap is possible with the lowest-priced United Airlines Deals and special discounts on flight fares and travel packages!
Handpick your favorite Brazilian city and kick start your journey with United Airlines Flights for an unforgettable holiday experience.
Here is a list of everything you need to know about Brazil:
1. Brazil boasts more animals and plants than any other country on earth.
2. Maria and Jose are the two most common Brazilian names, with 11 million Brazilian females as Maria and 5 million males as Jose.
3. For the last 150 years, Brazil has been the world’s largest producer of coffee, producing about 5,714,381,000 pounds of coffee in 2016/17 alone.
4. Brazil is the world’s fifth-largest country.
6. The biggest population of Japanese outside Japan is in Brazil, with approximately 1.6 million Japanese descendants residing there.
7. The United States is home to the largest population of Christians, whereas, Brazil has the biggest population of Catholics.
8. Even though Rio de Janeiro is the most famous Brazilian city, it is not the capital of Brazil, but Brasilia is the capital.
9. Brazil shares its borders with nine other countries.
10. If you are a fan of football, you probably know that Brazil’s football team is the world’s most successful national team. They are the only nation to have won five world cups!
11. The Snake Island or Ilha Queimada Grande has the largest population of snakes and is home to some of the world’s deadliest and most endangered snakes.
Brazil is indeed a country worth a visit! Lose no time and carry out your early United Airlines Reservations online today!
Created on Feb 20th 2020 04:08. Viewed 165 times.