Best way to promote a blog?Asked by Brand Pitt, in Internet & eBusiness
I am new in this field.I want to know best way to promote a blog
Rubi Ahsan Associate S.E.O Consultant
Let your friends and family know about your new blog
1. Tell them in person.
2. Send them an email.
3. Have a blog launch party.
4. Announce it on social media.
5. Ask them to join your blog newsletter.
6. Ask them to share your blog with others.
7. Add your blog URL to your email signature.
8. Add your blog URL to the social profiles.
10. Add your blog to author bios.
11. Create business cards and add URL of your blog on it.
12. Network with others at every opportunity.
13. Submit your blog to directories.
14. Join social community sites.
15. Use blog promotion networks.
16. Build your network or group.
17. Be active on relevant forums.
18. Be active on groups and communities.
19. Ask and answer questions on Q&A websites.
20. Comment and interact on other blogs.
21. Collaborate with other bloggers.
22. Contribute to other blogs in your niche.
23. Let people to guest post on your blog.
24. Attend conferences and meet new people.
25. Organize events and be a speaker.
26. Grow your email subscribers list.
27. Send emails every time you post.
28. Create a curated newsletter.
29. Add your best or latest content to your email signature.
30. Send emails at the best time.
31. Use email automation services.
32. Send the second email to those who missed it.
33. Include social share links directly within your email.
34. Optimize your email content.
35. Create content for the targeted audience.
36. Have posts schedule and blog consistently.
37. Work on long-form content.
38. Use proper headlines to get more clicks.
39. Organize your content and make it scannable.
40. Add graphics and images to your content.
41. Create useful infographics.
42. Use SlideShare to promote your content.
43. Write in-depth guides.
44. Refurbish and republish your old content.
45. Create controversial content.
45. Convert your articles to PDF format.
46. Start a podcast.
47. Create a contest.
48. Run a giveaway.
49.You can use some of the automation converters to make the
50. Write an eBook.
51. Share your content on primary social networks.
52. Add social share buttons to your content.
53. Post on social media at the right time.
54. Publish your content on social media more often.
55. Don't just use headlines when posting on social networks.
56. Add visuals to your social media posts.
57. Ask your team members to share.
58. Thank your readers for reading and sharing.
59. Tweet at the right time.
60. How often should you Tweet?
61. Use proper hashtags on Twitter to reach more people.
62. Use "Click to Tweet" boxes within your content.
63. Use automated tools to pre-schedule your Tweets.
64. Use "Twitter cards" to get more engagement.
65. Pin Tweet to the top of your profile.
67. Post on Facebook at the right time.
68. How often to post on Facebook?
69. Pin important post to the top of the Facebook wall.
70. Be active on relevant Facebook groups.
71. Use videos in your posts to get more engagement.
72. Post on LinkedIn at the right time.
73. How often to post on LinkedIn?
74. Use LinkedIn Groups to promote content.
75. Publish your content on LinkedIn to promote it.
76. Pin at the right time.
77. How often should you Pin?
78. Write proper Pin descriptions for more engagement.
79. Optimize your visuals to get more Pins.
80. Include Pin button on your images.
81. Use Group Boards to get more exposure.
82. Best time to post on Instagram.
83. How often should you post on Instagram?
84. Use call to action posts.
85. Use the right hashtags strategy.
86. Use Instagram stories and add links for more engagement.
87. Post at the right time on Google Plus.
88. How often should you post on Google Plus?
89. Use hashtags to help people find you.
90. Join and engage in Google Communities.
91. Participate in Google Hangouts.
92. Improve your blog content with YouTube videos.
93. Make your blog content into video content.
94. Rank your YouTube videos in Google search.
95. Make your content SEO-friendly.
96. Submit your blog to search engines.
97. Do keywords research before you write.
98. Interlink your content between each other.
99. Use proper permalinks structure.
100. Focus on building links to your content.
101. Link to other authority sites.
102. Share your content with bloggers from your niche.
104. Do interviews with authority people in your niche.
105. Create roundup articles.
106. Mention influencers in your content and let them know.
107. Build a relationship with journalists and writers (HARO).
108. Ask to be invited to podcasts.
109. Partner up with other bloggers and work on projects.
110. Ask your partners to share your content.
111. Try cross promotion and marketing.
112. Using search engine ads through AdWords.
113. Applying remarketing to your visitors.
114. Promoting your articles through content advertisers.
115. Advertise your website through other channels.
116. Create an RSS feed account.
117. Look at what your competitors are doing.
118. Run a scholarship for students.
119. Syndicate your content to blogs.
120. Create free stuff and give it away.
121. Make sure your website is mobile friendly.
122. Try to get mentioned on local media.
123. Translate your content to other languages.
124. Setup analytics and measure the results.
125. Implement web push technology on your blog.
Beyond the tips listed, you can come up with other creative ways to promote your blog. Your best bet is to start small and make adjustments to your promotional strategies along the way. Always remember to focus on the ma
Dec 23rd 2017 06:49 3 Likes
Please sign in before you comment.