Windows 10 Desktop Not Showing: How To Fix?by Kristeen W. #Do Great Things
Windows 10 is the latest operating system that is available in the market for the customers to have enhanced experiences. It gets compatible with all the devices and the platforms, more or less. With the latest features and one store for all the applications to get downloaded, it has many problems associated with it. For more information on Windows 10, the user needs to contact Windows 10 Support Number to have a word with the experts and get their doubts clear.
The users’ of Windows 10 complains about the problems they face which are quite unfamiliar for them. Some of them are the blue-screen error, black-screen error, the desktop icon gets disappear, and many other issues. The proper ways to get rid of these issues is by following the correct steps.
Here, the article discusses Windows 10 desktop not showing issue with the correct steps to guide the customers’ in resolving the issue. The users can also learn about the other similar issues of Windows 10 desktop icon not displaying that they may experience in the near future.
The other similar problems of Windows 10 desktop not showing -
- Windows 10 desktop missing
- Windows 10 desktop cannot be found
- Windows 10 update desktop not found
- Windows 10 desktop disappeared black screen
- Desktop is unavailable in Windows 10
- Windows 10 desktop missing after update 2018
- Files disappearing from desktop Windows 10
The reason for the Windows 10 desktop mode cannot be found-
- The user might accidentally select the tablet mode instead of the desktop mode.
- Hardware issues
- Slow internet connection
- Update issue
- Loose connecting cable
- Low battery
- The Defect is in the system
The steps to show desktop Windows 10 –
- The user needs to select the Windows 10 desktop mode among the options between tablet modes.
- Check whether the connecting cables are well attached to the system.
- Look online for the correct steps to solve hardware or software issue.
- Check whether your system doesn’t have any defect and working properly.
- Make sure you have a proper internet connection to show desktop Windows 10
How to contact Windows 10 Support Number?
If the problem still persists or you need help for the other similar issues, then you need to contact Windows Phone Number to discuss your issues with the experts and get resolved instantly. You can contact them anytime, as they are available for 24x7 for your services.
Summary- Windows 10 comes up with many interesting features to make it convenient and easy for the users’ to use it. Along with the pros, Windows 10 has a lot of cons, to deal with like the blue-screen error, desktop icon not showing, startup menu not functioning, and lots more. To show desktop Windows 10, the user needs to follow the correct steps. If the user fails to resolve the issue all by them, then they can seek help from the experts by calling on the Windows 10 Support Number to discuss their issues.
Created on Dec 28th 2018 07:24. Viewed 164 times.