Why study MBBS in Kazakhstan?by Anurag Ranjan South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
It offers Bachelor courses, Master courses, Diploma, and Ph.D. courses as well. General medicine, Dental faculty, Pharmaceutical faculty, faculty of Continuous professional development etc. are the faculties available at ‘South Kazakhstan Medical Academy’. In the South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy, more than 11000 students have been enrolled.
1. First and foremost, MBBS students must follow an admission process. That is sometimes difficult, but MBBS access in Kazakhstan is simple and the access process is very simple without complications and complexity. There is no obligation to pay high amounts in fees or donations. The VISA study application is very simple and easy and without any stress.
2. University is recognized by WHO, MCI, GMC, IMED, and USMLE.
3. The education standard is extremely high while maintaining the quality and aspirants do not have to appear for the medical examination. Universities offer education with world-class methods and ideologies. At the same time, they gain international recognition, which is an advantage for them.
4. The cost of living is very low and affordable and students can opt for the credit time system that medical universities offer for their study improvement. And during their final year of university, students receive training and the opportunity to work in the clinics of the universities.
5. Once they have completed their studies, they can even go to their home country to complete their further studies or to apply for the job.
6. They can occur in the screening test conducted by the Medical Council of India. They can also apply for the European Union and the United States of America. Diploma is recognized throughout the world.
7. Safety and security are assured in the country and they also learn the history and culture of the country. In this way, they get the best of exposure.
8. Simple VISA process with 100% guarantee.
MBBS in Kazakhstan Eligibilty
1. Future candidate for admission to medical universities in Kazakhstan must be eligible according to the eligibility criteria:
2. The student must have passed 10 2 with PCB (physics, chemistry and biology and English) with a minimum of 50% points from a recognized board.
3. The student must be NEET-UG qualified in the recording course. (Since 2018, it is mandatory to qualify the National Entrance Cum Eligibility test to study MBBS abroad).
4.Candidate must be at least 17 years old on 31 December or in the starting year.
5. Must have a valid passport.
We need the following document to start the admission process
1. Scan copy of the 12th marker sheet
2. Original birth certificate
3. Scan copy or NEET-UG score card
4. Scan copy or valid passport
5. Photo in passport format
Studying medicine in Kazakh. Valid in India?
The answer is yes. The medical council of India has authorized the aforementioned medical universities to give MBBS to Indian students. Drug degree from Kazakh medical universities is valid when the student is eligible for Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) performed by MCI. FMGE is compulsory for all medical students who graduated from foreign medical universities to practice in India
1. Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty
2. JSC Astana Medical University, Astana, Kazakhstan
3. JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
4. Karaganda State Medical University, Karagandy
5. Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education, Almaty
6. Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University, Almaty
7. Kokshetau State University named after Shokan Ualikhanov, Kokshetau
8. M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University, Petropavl
9. Semey State Medical University, Semey
10. West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University, Aktobe
Created on Jun 11th 2019 06:16. Viewed 464 times.