What To Do If The BullGuard Update Is Stuck In Between Progress?by William Sonalina Bullguard Contact Support UK
BullGuard antivirus takes care of your device when it is updated to the newest version. This means an older version of BullGuard security might get you stuck in order to protect your device. Always use an updated version. You have two options to update it and that is Automatic and Manual. Basically, the update procedure slows down your device until it is in progress so, it is recommended to choose the time slot in which your PC is not in use.
We are here with the exact step to update BullGuard using both methods automatic and manual. We will discuss both of the methods one by one.
Manual Update Procedure
- First of all, you will need to open the BullGuard Program
- Now, click on the “update” option from the top-right hand corner
- This option will be found in the BullGuard main window
- Click on that “Update” option and wait unless it gets updated completely
Automatic Update Procedure
- To change the update settings to Automatic, open the BullGuard App
- Now, press the Settings option that appears in the upper section of the main window
- Click on the Advanced button and General and Updates to set up the update frequency
- Now, you are all set and update the notifications to your liking
These are the exact way to update BullGuard antivirus through automatic and manual both. In case, if BullGuard update is stuck in between progress then, you will need to follow a few troubleshooting steps to get rid of this error.
Causes behind BullGuard update stuck
When BullGuard update is stuck in between progress then, there might be some strong technical cause behind it and for that, you have to read the below-given reason.
- Weak internet connection
- Low Device’s Battery
- Windows OS Compatibility
- No Device’s Storage Space
Resolution for BullGuard update stuck
By seeing the causes of the BullGuard update stuck error, it is important to tell you that this error can be fixed without any big changes. You only have to move ahead with the resolution steps which are as mentioned below.
Check Internet Connection
Whether it is to update BullGuard antivirus or install or any other changes in BullGuard security software, you should have a good internet connection. Yes, if you are using a weak signal then, BullGuard won’t be able to get connected with the server and hence it will get you stuck in between update procedures. In such a case, you should restart your modem/router and try again to update in case if it works then fine and if not, then move ahead with the next one.
Check Battery Status of your Device
This is the quite unbelievable cause of the BullGuard update gets stuck in between procedures. If there is a low battery on your device then, the update procedure will get stuck in between. So, it is highly suggested to plug your device in the socket and after that, start the update procedure again and you are all set. In case, if you are still not able to update BullGuard then, move ahead with the next procedure.
Check Windows OS Compatibility
There may be a possibility that the newest version is not compatible with Windows OS. In such a case, you should check the OS's recent version. Go to Settings and check the Update option. Click on that and check the availability and click on the Update option and wait for a while unless the Windows OS gets updated.
Full Storage Space in Device
BullGuard antivirus requires a few spaces to install updates. If there is no space available on your device then, it is recommended to clear up disk space and check if BullGuard's newest version is updating. Go to Control Panel and find Disk Cleanup and then, run it by choosing the folder. Wait unless it cleans a few spaces.
These are a few resolutions for BullGuard update stuck in between procedures and in case, if the error still persists then, you should uninstall BullGuard and then, reinstall it again. For that,
- Login to My Account on the device on which you have to reinstall BullGuard
- There, you have to press Download from My Subscriptions as appeared in the picture below
- Run the installer from the Downloads folder and follow the prompts
- Log in with your BullGuard username and password and reinstallation gets completed
To know the exact procedure of reinstallation or if you are facing any issue then, you will need to contact the technical experts at BullGuard Helpline Number UK for instant help.
Created on Jul 27th 2021 07:00. Viewed 423 times.