What to do if, Office is Showing the Busy Message while Opening any Office Programby Harry Williams Manager
There is no doubt; Office is a famous and remarkable software suite in the market. It is providing different types of applications to complete our task easily such as- Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, etc. But sometimes, you can receive a message on your office program “Office is Busy” while opening any Office program on your Windows 10 PC. No need to worry about this busy error, you can get an immediate resolution with this error by following some simple steps, which are the mentioned below.
You will see the full text of the message like this as given below:
Office is busy. Office program cannot be used right now because Office is busy. We’re either updating, helping you add or remove some programs or repair or uninstall Office. You can try using the Office program again after we’re done. It shouldn’t take long.
Active methods are given below. Please follow the each given step to save your time and efforts.
- If you are getting receive this message, the first thing to that is wait for a while and let Microsoft Office do its job.
- After completing this process, restart your computer and see if the error has resolved.
- If you again see this message then open your Task Manager and check all of your Office programs such as- Word, Outlook, Lync, etc. are not accessing and terminate them if you get any Office processes running.
- Then wait for a few seconds, one Office completes this work.
- After that, restart your computer system and check if your error is removed or not.
- If you were facing this error message again then you need to create a system restore point and then open the Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Now click on the Microsoft Office and then select the Change.
- Now select the “Quick Repair to Repair Office” option
- if you find the repairing Office option, then Click-To-Run helps.
- This is the last option which you can try if you still seeing this error message again,
- You need to reinstall your Office program.
- If you have Office 365 installed then move to office.com/setrup, its official office website to reinstall Office 365 completely.
- If you are using Office 2016/2013 on your computer system, then sign in to your My Office Account and follow the given steps to reinstall Office.
To take immediate assistance from Office experts, you can dial the Office Toll-free number. You can connect 24*7 with the Office technicians. They will provide you a reliable response to your Office related issue. To know more about Office products, you can connect with Office Customer Support team.
Created on Jun 8th 2018 01:42. Viewed 123 times.