What is The Procedure to Scan a Document with a HP Printer?by James William Technical Writer
How to Scan a Document with a HP Printer
Printers in today’s time are one of the most important assets, any company owns. If you work in a corporate firm, you would be dealing with a lot of paper work ranging from documents to PPT papers and legal files. Apart from getting photo copies of office papers, if you want to scan any important document you can even do that. Talking about printers, HP printers are one of the popular manufacturers in the market that you can use for printing and scanning purposes. To know how to scan a document with a HP printer, tap on the below details.
Things To Keep In Mind While Scanning Any Document In HP Printer
If you are using HP printers for the first time to scan any document then there are few things to keep in mind while installing the new device.
- See if the printer driver is installed or not.
- If the printer says task of installing the driver is complete, you can start scanning the device.
- In the case screen of your device says that there is any error scanning the device, there might be any technical issue.
- To fix the problem, follow steps of trouble shooting.
Steps To Scan Any Document Through HP Printer:
- Turn on your HP printer and see if it’s installed with your device or not.
- Now turn on your system and open printer.
- Check for the new HP device and click on the install button.
- If installed, turn on the scanner.
- Place the document or page you want to scan on the upper glass of the scanner.
- Search your device for the scan option and click on the scan button.
- Now go on the menu option and tap on the Settings option and select the scanner device.
- Now tap on the document scan option and tap on the Settings option.
- Click on the document, and as the process completes click on the save button.
And you are done with steps as How to Scan a Document on a HP Printer. For more doubts, contact the customer support team.
Created on Dec 12th 2019 05:19. Viewed 58 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.