What Is The Difference Between Microsoft Dynamics And Dynamics 365?by Croma Campus IT Training
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based application platform that is useful in transforming and enabling your customers, employees, and business activities. In addition, it is a combination of customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP). Moreover, it also consists of productivity applications and artificial intelligence tools.
Difference Between Microsoft Dynamics & Dynamics 365:
Microsoft Dynamics and Dynamics 356 differ in terms of deployment options. These deployment options include how the ‘out of the box solutions can be extended, how you pay for them, and how they are integrated with other products from the start. Dynamics 365 features a pay-per-user per month and comes with software-as-a-service products that start with pre-built integrations. To further know about it, one can visit Microsoft Dynamics Online Training. Apart from these, here are some features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 that set it apart from Microsoft Dynamics.
- Machine Learning & AI - Dynamics 365 comes with a relationship assistant that uses AI algorithms for tracking prior behavior and predicting human response. In addition, it helps in improving customer relationships and upselling along with re-engaging with a customer.
- Tighter LinkedIn Integration - Dynamics 365 has an updated tool that provides better integration with LinkedIn data. In addition, it has made the world’s leading business-related social connection site more effective as a prospecting tool for sales teams.
- Integrated Interface - It comes with a user interface useful for the sales team to get the data they need more quickly. In addition, this user experience is applied across any screen for a consistent look and feel for their tools.
- Microsoft Flow and PowerApps - This software tool comes with PowerApps which allows you to build an app without code. All you need to do is drag and drop their way to an app, connect it to their data and use it without having programming skills.
- Gamification - This gamification module comes with Microsoft Dynamics and allows sales teams to participate in individual and team exercises. Moreover, it results in improving their efficiency along with increasing sales team engagement.
Career Opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an excellent career opportunity. It is a wise choice for candidates interested in IT and coding, business strategies, or sales and customer service. It is a highly demanded skill because of its increasing applications in various fields such as gaining predictive insights, streamlining business operations, making an impact through insights, and improving customer service. Many institutes provide Microsoft Dynamics 365 Training in Delhi and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Given below are some of the job titles available for a professional in this skill.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant
Their job description includes understanding the existing Dynamics 365 environment, designing enhancement requirements, and customizing the system to the customer's specifications. In addition, they are responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, and engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Analyst
Their job involves communicating with clients or client representatives for understanding their business requirements. In addition, they relay the business requirements to the delivery team to complete the deployment.
Dynamics 365 System Administrator
These System Administrators need to maintain and assist delivery teams with the integration of Dynamics 365 systems. They are responsible for supporting Dynamics 365 business and power users by handling all installation, configuration, and user administration.
Functional Consultant and Technical consultant
Functional Consultants make changes in Dynamics 365's user interface by customizing entities, attributes, business rules, and solutions. On the other hand, the technical consultants need to provide an organization with expertise, advice, and support.
MS Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based application platform that is useful in transforming and enabling your customers, employees, and business activities. It differs from MS Dynamics in terms of Machine Learning & AI, Integrated Interface, Gamification, and Microsoft Flow and PowerApps.
Created on May 23rd 2022 01:44. Viewed 309 times.