What Does BullGuard Do For Children Online Safety?by William Sonalina Bullguard Contact Support UK
Kids are growing very smartly day by day and hence, it has become very necessary to keep the children safe while they are playing games online. As such Safer Internet Day is a call to the young people, carers, parents, even companies as well as policymakers to collaborate together to create a better and safer internet by encouraging positive and safe use of digital techniques.
Nowadays, parents understand the social and educational benefits of the internet for their kids but they also are concerned about the distributing material which can be found online. There are some pointers that provide a guide to connect with the children and understand their digital world to create a safer environment for them.
Understanding the children like and enjoy the online helps to open the door to talk about some of the things which are not healthy and potentially damaging. There are some outstanding points which BullGuard do for the Children online safety and keep them safe and secure.
• Be positive and embrace the techniques which the young kids enjoy
• Take time to explore the services and games which children use and look out for any safety features which might be available on the games and platforms they engage with
BullGuard antivirus comes with excellent security tools named Parental Controls as this feature is designed specifically for comprehensive protection against adult content and 18+ contents that aren’t safe for the kids.
BullGuard Parental Controls
Parental Controls are also essential to help in creating a secure and safe internet. They allow parents to block websites and online services which serve up questionable content. Because of award-winning security against malware BullGuard Internet Security provides robust yet secret parental controls. Its features are complete and allow the parents to:
• It helps to block sexual and adult material as well as provocative content whether the websites which applaud criminal activity, hate, promote cults, intolerance, or encourage the usage of illegal drugs weapons, and violence.
• Define the content kids can access as per their age groups, from 3 to 7, 8 to 12, and 13 to 17 years.
• Secure personal or private information just by marking the information to whitelist that you don’t want to keep online such as addresses, telephone numbers, and even credit card numbers. It stops kids from inadvertently exposing private details.
• Limit the length of the time kids spend online so that they only use the internet for healthy and reasonable periods instead of disappearing to their rooms and going online unless the early hours of the morning.
• Safer Internet Day is essential and it is an acknowledgment which modern kids and young people need to be aware of the harmful side of the internet. As adults, one can serve successfully navigate the pitfalls.
BullGuard helps to keep your children safe and secure. We are parents too and understand that while the internet provides excellent learning chances its dark side can have damaging effects on the young and still developing minds.
By protecting them from disturbing and troubling content they are secured from the possible damage and in time, it helps to instruct a sense of responsibility which they will use to inform the development of the digital world positively as they have grown to be responsible adults.
You can get connected with the experts for any help at BullGuard Contact Number in UK to get connected with the technical experts. The technicians are highly certified and will help you out with a possible resolution. In case, if you think that BullGuard is not protecting your children against such restricted content then, there might be an issue with the Parental control which can be fixed just by calling the expert teams.Source Url: https://bullguarduksupport.mystrikingly.com/blog/what-does-bullguard-do-for-children-online-safety
Created on Jun 15th 2021 04:52. Viewed 139 times.