Best Procedure to Scan a Document on Your PC using Canon Printerby Adam Smith One stop solution for all Technical
People prefer a printing device that can print, scan and copy as well. Canon Printers have the right capability to scan documents for your computer. In case, you are tired of other printers for scanning option, I would suggest you must opt for Canon All-In-One printers. And it is better that you have acquired the method to scan a document on your PC. It is essential to install the correct software for scanning and when it sounds complicated you must read this article.
Before anything else, you have to prepare your device for scanning a document. Follow the given steps properly:
· First of all, you need to check whether your printer can scan or not.
· Get a better connection of your printer to your computer. Make sure you have connected them via USB cable. If you are having issues with the USB cable, Canon Printer Toll Free Number UK is the right option then.
· Now, turn your printer on and when there is some issue and it won’t turn on, do ensure that it is connected to a working power source.
· And then, open the scanner and lift its lid so that you can see the glass bottom of the scanner.
· When your device includes an all-in-one paper feeder, just insert your document into the tray instead. And look at the symbol on the tray to if you don’t know how to insert the paper.
· And then you can see instruction manual if you don’t know how to use the built-in scanner.
· And then, place the document to be scanned facing down in the scanner. You will see markings next to the glass bottom which depicts how the document should be set in the scanner.
· At last, close the scanner lid and ensure that has been shut properly before you scan your document.
Scanning a Document on Windows:
· Tap on the Start option as the first step.
· Now, input windows fax and scan into Start that will open up with Windows Fax and Scan app.
· Tap on Windows Fax and Scan and open it.
· And then click on New Scan which will automatically open a window.
· You must be sure that your scanner works well. When you can’t see that word "Canon" and your printer's model number, click on change and choose your Canon printer.
· And then, choose the type of document you want.
· Thereafter, select the color of document by tapping on Color Format and choose either Color or Black and white.
· Now, choose a file type like PNG or JPEG that you want to store the documents in. If you are not able to do so, connect at 808-168-9042 Canon Printer Contact Number UK and stay relaxed.
· You know what based on the type of scanner you have, you can modify the settings for scanning your document.
· Preview your documents so that you can see what it will look like.
Created on Jul 26th 2018 03:06. Viewed 158 times.