What are the career opportunities for an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?by IIA Group Aircraft Maintenance Engineering College
Pursuing an Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course is an everything-to-gain and nothing-to-lose situation for anyone who chooses to. This course has made a name for itself all over the world and definitely a market as well. Every single day,an increment in demand for new aircraft maintenance engineers is recorded all over the world. As the world is changing, it is crystal clear that the aviation industry is at the centre of it all to connect one part of the world to another more efficiently. Air transport is becoming cheaper and more people are opting to using aircrafts as a mean of transport. This is because, it is known to be safe and very quick. This supports why there has been a very big scope as far as admission and enrolment to AME course is concerned.
Aircraft Maintenance course is a 2-5 year licensed program/course in which, part of the time is used for academic study and enlightenment while the rest for practical training. There are two types of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course. We have the EASA approved courses and the DGCA approved courses. Both consumes almost the same time till finishing and getting licensed. After being licensed, an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer submits himself into a pool of job opportunities in the aviation industry.
Basically, the roles of an Aircraft maintenance engineer are to certify and gives the airworthiness certificate to any flying aircraft, maintaining and repair any technical or physical issues in aircrafts and diagnose aircrafts too. With these roles, they get different career opportunities. There are different career opportunities for AME engineer.
They can work in the following fields;
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Line Maintenance
- Aircraft Manufacturing Companies
- Warehousing Companies
- Aviation corporations
- Private Airlines
- Flying clubs/Academies
- Engineering Division of the aviation
· In different Maintenance, Repair and Aircraft manufacturing industries as Engineers.
· In many Airlines-Before the aircrafts take off, licensed AME will be required to inspect them and after approval of good health, they can fly.
· In different Aircraft Operation Organizations- some Organisations like EASA always need an Aircraft Maintenance engineering in India because their expertise and reputation in terms of civil and safety aviation proceeds them.
· In flying clubs tomaintain the aircrafts used there.
· Civil Defence Forces- In different navy bases, there are aircrafts which are used for country defence purposes. An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is required to service them before flights.
As you can see above, there are so many career opportunities for an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Now then, don’t wait any longer. Start the AME admission procedure and study a course you won’t regret.
Created on Jul 10th 2019 08:11. Viewed 422 times.