What are the Best Resorts to Stay in Maldives during Honeymoonby Atul Chauhan SEO/SMO Analyst
Holidays are utmost fun when you have a fantastic destination to spend quality time with your near and dear ones. You have a memorable trip waiting for you that rejuvenates you for life. The essence and importance of your holiday destination should be such that it proffers you with unexplored venues in life. One such superb holiday destination is Maldives. It is fondly referred to as heaven on the earth.
Blue lagoons, breathtaking marine life, natural coral life, awe-inspiring mornings and nights, adventurous safari rides and water sports. These can be discovered and visited only at Maldives. Visiting this exceptionally beautifully country is easy now days. Travellers can easily take hold of various Maldives holiday packages available in the country. There are many travel agencies in the country that offer exclusive holiday packages to people. The packages might be single trip, vacation and honeymoon related. Each of these attractive packages is accompanied by reasonable charges and facilities that make your stay comfortable and secure.
An accommodation of four days and three nights in Maldives is available for adults and children. Travel agencies start from the initial work of booking tickets for people that have different charges for adults and children each. These are booked as per round trip basis for people. You can get valuable details of various resorts and spa in Maldives. They arrange for luxurious and comfortable lodging at the most exclusive resorts and lagoon villas at Maldives. In case if you opt for lagoon resorts you would be accompanied by to the hotel using a speed boat. This marks the commencement of your journey.
As you step within the portals of the exotic resorts you are sure to be bowled over by their ambience and serene weather. These luxurious hotels are well known for their warming hospitality. They are well furnished with all basic amenities that make things smooth and handy for each tourist. Spacious rooms, intrinsic decor, twenty four hour room service, in villa bars and restaurants that offer delicious food including sea food. In addition to this, there is traditional music and dance at night after dinner that makes it special by the sea.
Your day starts with a healthy breakfast followed by a trip round the city and the nearby islands. You can also enjoy water sports at Maldives that add more fun to your trip. After the long tiring day, things change when you enjoy the comforting massage at the spa. The session rejuvenates you from within and brings back your lost energy making you look beautiful. You can also pamper yourself at the game parlors and gyms that do not curb your fitness sessions and leisure.
Furthermore, you enjoy the submarine ride, fishing, swimming and sightseeing sessions at the island.
All the enjoyment and fun clubbed under one small package is worth not more than fifty thousand to sixty thousand rupees. Everything in the trip seems beautiful as you enjoy every moment without any hindrance. Therefore, Maldives makes life beautiful as it itself is a beautiful place in the world.
Here are some of the best Resorts to Stay in Maldives:
- The first luxurious one that comes to mind is PER AQUUM Niyama. It is absolutely marvelous. I have been there twice and the signature highlight is their overwater restaurant that is outside in the middle of the lagoon separated from the island by half a kilometer. The water bungalows have ocean hammocks suspended over the water where you can really feel the ocean breeze. It’s definitely worth checking out.
- Soneva Fushi is another amazing gem but it costs way higher than the value you get at Niyama. Soneva experience is fully personalized and it is set according to the absolute way you like it. In other words, you are the one who creates the story here.
- Cheval Blanc Randheli is another good one. Let me explain how seriously they take luxury. They have a private residence villa that is on it’s own tiny island only accessible by an ocean transfer. With 4 bedrooms and spa treatment rooms, gyms and a library. You have your own staff catering to everything that you may need, a private luxury speedboat that would get you anywhere you want to be.
- Adaaran Club Rannalhi is a resort that would definitely fit well in this category. With a beachside bar to enjoy an afternoon cocktail in the sun. You can play in the water all day on a jet ski and some canoes and fun tubes. Or you can lay poolside reading a book just taking in the scenery around you every once in a while. It’s amazing.
- Paradise Islland Resort is a resort island that many tourists seem to like. Their reviews are very positive, they have a high repeat visitor rate and depending on the time you can hit it well below $300 a night for most of the luxuries you can get at a very high end resort.
I can show youwith other resorts in Maldives.
For booking, visit the website
Created on Oct 23rd 2018 01:28. Viewed 270 times.