Want to recover Outlook account? Here are the details of recoveryby Allan Lochhead Google Tech Support
To carry out professional conversation in the corporate world, Outlook is used. The emails received or sent through Outlook are safe and secure. Many services such as webmail, calendars, contacts, etc. can be accessed using Outlook account.
Steps of account recovery in Outlook
For accessing the Outlook services, a user is required to enter the email address and password. In case, user is unable to access the account due to incorrect password, it can be recovered using simple steps of recovery. The recovery steps are mentioned below:
- The account recovery of Outlook is browsed on the internet.
- Then, the email address of the Outlook account is required whose password is being recovered.
- In the next step, the user is asked to choose the account recovery method in order to get the security code.
- By clicking the Send Code button, user will receive the code.
- When the code is once received, it is required to be entered in the given field. If the verification code is correct, account verification is successful.
- After the verification of account, the user is provided with an option to create a new password for the account.
- The new password is then created and is re-entered in the field of confirm password.
- Finally it can be used to sign-in to the Outlook account with existing username.
For any help regarding Outlook account recovery, a user can contact the technical support. The executives in the technical team will provide the best possible assistance to the users. The support department can be contacted by using the contact info provided on the official website of Outlook.
Read more similar article:
Created on Oct 17th 2019 01:11. Viewed 416 times.