Vastu Mistakes you Need to Avoid for East Facing House Vastu?by Pinaki Pal Vastu Shastra
The list of benefits that are associated with east facing house vastu is pretty lucrative for every potential family out there.
Most people assume east facing house vastu are always good and hence are willing to spend generously for get one such property.
However, that is always not correct. In fact, having any underlying vastu defect in the east facing house vastu can bring numerous ill-effects for its occupants as well.
What causes to trigger these vastu defects? Well, random placement of rooms, its furnishing, certain features of its plot and many more factors can cause the same.
In this blog today, we have listed several vastu mistakes that are associated with east facing house vastu, which you must avoid at all cost.
Let us take a look at them, one by one.
1. Never determine any east facing house vastu by using rising sun. Doing so offers inaccurate results for majority of duration throughout the year.
2. There are 8 padas in the east side of the vastu. Never place the main door on them randomly, without further vastu evaluation.
3. Never place toilets, bathroom, or the septic tank in the north east corner of the vastu. These are severe vastu defects in any property.
4. Try not to purchase any property that is sloped towards, south, west or south west. If it is unavoidable, level it first before start building house on it.
5. Do not allocate any bedroom; let it be master bedroom, kid’s bedroom or even guest bedroom in the north east corner of the house.
6. Never allocate the north east zone of the house for placing a staircase.
7. Avoid getting a property in which the front facing or north side is blocked by any big trees, cross road, or electric pole. In case a tree already exists, instead of cutting it, seek other remedies from vastu expert.
8. Never clutter or keep a dustbin right outside the main entrance or even in the North east corner of the house.
9. Strictly avoid any property that has any cut or extension or sharp edge in the North East corner.
10. Never block the east side of the east facing house vastu. this can trigger numerous vastu defects in the property.
So, make sure that you do not make any of the vastu mistakes in your east facing house vastu, as described above.
Thankfully, an expert vastu consultant can guide you towards designing a perfect floor plan and designing guideline for you
But what can you do if you already have any such placement in your east facing house vastu property or floor plan? Well don’t panic yet, and contact the experts of Vaastu Mangaal.
At Vaastu Mangaal, we offer extremely useful vastu remedies that require no demolition of the property.
So, rely on the expertise of our vastu expert for all your vastu needs. Contact us at Vaastu Mangaal for more information.
Created on Jan 12th 2021 23:44. Viewed 61 times.