Unable to Backup and Restore Categories in Your Outlook Accountby Contact Help Number senior consultant
Outlook categories are a way to color code your Outlook account inbox with the goal that when you see specific shading, you know it's identity from, what it is about, or the need of the message. Outlook categories are an imperative profitability tool. Consequently you need to ensure you don't lose the Outlook categories you have made.
Want an easy way to search through Outlook Categories effectively? Feel free to contact Outlook Support Number.
Try to backup Your Outlook Categories
There's some great news and some awful news. The bad news is that Outlook doesn't have a worked in alternative to backup the Outlook categories you've made, yet fortunately there's a path around that. The most ideal way to move down the Outlook Categories is to relegate the greater part of the categories to one thing and after that save that solitary item onto your desktop outside of Outlook. With that thing you will have the capacity to restore the categories. Note, that the ace category rundown will be saved on you pst-file, so on the off chance that you have a backup of pst-file, at that point your Outlook categories will likewise have a back up. When you utilize the pst-record as your way to have a backup anyway, you won't have the capacity to effortlessly share or move around the greater part of your categories. So here's the way by which to make a different backup item for the categories:
- Just make another note, which should be possible by utilizing the CTRL+Shift+N a Hotmail or Outlook shortcut.
- Then name it categories and close the note thing.
- After that easily change over to the Notes folder. You can likewise utilize the easy route CTRL+5.
- Now right tap on your new note and afterwards go to categorize option and All Categories section.
- This is the point at which you pick all of the Outlook Categories you might want to make a backup for.
Presently save this item outside of your Outlook. Go the route of File and then Save as and save it as a msg document, or you can essentially drag the thing onto desktop. It will be named Categories.msg as a matter of course. Restore the Outlook Account Categories
Since you have made the backup of the file or document, you might need to know how to restore the Outlook categories. To restore them this is what you have to do:
- You have to open the Notes organizer
- Then drag and drop the Categories.msg document into the folder and afterward go back to the Mail window.
- Now right tap the Mailbox and afterward pick Data File Properties link.
- Choose Move up to Color Categories option. This will motivate Outlook to check your whole mailbox for any item that contains categories, which are not found in the Master Category rundown, and it will include them.
- A window inquiring as to whether you need to upgrade to Color Categories will pop up. Here tap on Yes button to confirm.
It might require some time yet you're ready to keep utilizing Outlook while it's updating.
These processes will definitely help you in backing up or restoring categories in Outlook. In case you have any issue then simply dial a toll free Outlook Helpline Number and take easy tips quickly.
Created on Feb 7th 2019 01:52. Viewed 669 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.