Tips to Ensure Admission in Birla High School Nurseryby BHS Mukundapur Team Best CBSE School in Kolkata
Seemingly difficult tasks become easy when we prepare robust plans, follow them strictly and put our best performance. It is applicable everywhere. People think that admission at top schools rest on chances. The latter play a vital role but they have limited influence.
Admission at Birla High School is not a fluke. Those who attempt for admission should plan, prepare and perform. Read the following hacks.
Tips to Ensure Admission
- First, parents must prepare robust plans. The foremost important thing is to begin beforehand. As soon as you admit your child to a play school, begin your search for a HS school.
- The future of your child is heavily dependent on the school you select. It cannot be just any school. Take your time to prepare a list of your expectations. Compare them with the features of schools. Prepare a list of schools that match your expectations.
- Many parents and educationists are of the opinion that preschools don’t do much good. While it’s true that home education is enough to prepare children for KG or even Class-I, at preschools trained teachers impart education in fun-filled ways which help toddlers develop their cognitive abilities.
- Preschooling helps children cope with a difficult phase of life, home-to-school transition. By the time children are admitted to HS schools, they’re already habituated to spend hours away from home, amidst strangers who would soon become close friends.
- Another good thing about preschooling is that children don’t need special training to crack admission interviews in HS schools. They don’t feel shy to talk with strangers. They are aware of school etiquette.
- Apart from learning at preschools, children should also be trained at homes. Parents can prepare daily routines and fix the time of study. It’ll help children grow good habits.
- Make sure you don’t allow your children to break routines on their own. Except for emergency situations, don’t break routines.
- Schools like Birla High School appoints officials who administer admission procedures. They go by the name of admission counsellors. The latter have years of experience. They can give inklings on admission.
- Admission interviewers closely observe students. Apart from their approach to questions, interviewers also see how well the students behave. For example, if the interviewer offers a candy to a child, they must know to throw the wrapper into the bin.
- Parents, you should encourage your children to imagine. Don’t rebuke them when they fantasise. Daily sessions of storytelling also have their benefits. Imagination is the seed of new ideas and creativity. Researching on your part can be of great help. Study about the latest methods, purchase required props and spend time with your children. Please keep it in mind that home is the first school of children.
BHS High School is one of the most reputed schools in Kolkata. Every year, thousands of parents apply for admission. Many don’t succeed. The school extends its help in every means possible. It wants to enrol the creme de la creme of all applicants. If parents follow the right plan and follow it in ditto, they can ensure admission of their children at BHS.
Created on Oct 4th 2019 04:56. Viewed 101 times.