Tips to Choose Right Salwar Kameez as per the Occasionby Like A Diva Traditional Indian Dresses Online UK
Salwar Kameez must be selected according to the need of the wearer as well as the occasion type and season it will be falling in.
We know that ethnic wear is in trend for Indian weddings and festivals hence we have added all the required details to choose right Salwar Kameez for parties, festivals and weddings.
Indian weddings are quite lavish, though it is not necessary to put on a saree or lehenga. You can go with elegant salwar kameez and can organize them (the design and fabric) according to ceremonies of the wedding such as:
Choosing a right salwar kameez for this ceremony depends on the season whether summer or winter. Besides you may opt for:
- Light fabric like linen, cotton, satin and chanderis silk that are easy to handle.
- Choose light colours preferably yellow and even pink, white or orange will also do
- Churidar, palazzo or Patiala suits will be perfect to add the simplicity to the occasion
- Digital print, patch work or heavy borders will be best to give you the statement look
Mehendi and sangeet can be a combined function and you need a comfy salwar kameez to suit here.
- Dark colours like green will go well for mehendi and sangeet night combination
- Sleeveless style, flared or front slit anarkali suit, dhoti style or straight cut suit will be perfect for this ceremony
- Metal embellished butta or thread work which doesn’t irritate your skin will look stylish
This is the occasion where everyone dons their best outfit including the bride.
- Keep the theme of your wedding reception in mind while choosing a salwar kameez for this occasion. Also decide whether you want heavy details or simple elegance
- You can go with light or dark colours depending on your preference as nothing is a limit for this occasion
- Go for a designer new cut salwar suit or anarkali dress to create the magical impact. Layered or slit styles will best suit this occasion
- Sheer, stiff and silky fabric will give you a rich look
As we all know that each festival has different reasons to celebrate hence choosing salwar kameez for different festivals is not a tuff task.
- For Diwali as it is the festival of lights, fire work and fun we recommend you to opt for a suit which has a touch of golden embroidery and zari with fabrics like silk, brocade, raw silk, chanderis silk, satin, net or georgette.
- For Navratri go for a salwar kameez with vibrant colour embroidery on it instead of colourful prints. Embroidery in colourful threads like green, red, blue, yellow, mustard with mirror work and beads will be perfect to add the glittery sparkle to the night event.
- For rakshabandhan choose any style from anarkali, straight cut, palazzo, Patiala or pant style dress as usually on this festival most of us like to wear salwar kameez.
Created on Jun 28th 2019 01:38. Viewed 473 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.