Three steps and three tips for investing in Dubai propertiesby Rubina Ali webdesigner
Dubai properties are great investment for people from all over the world. Generally, people refrain from investing abroad because the all the legal work and government formalities can take a up a lot of time and not to mention a lot of money.
But property for sale in Dubai is different. The Dubai Land Department and the legislating bodies in charge, have worked hard to ensure that the process of an expat buying property in Dubai is simple, smooth and fast.
The procedure is simple but, here’s a quick guide to help you through it.
- Step one is to fill out an application form and submit it to the developer.
- Step two is to wait for your application to be approved, once it is, the buyer can go to one of the property sales, where the developer is showcasing his property and select the unit he wants to buy. He or she will also have to pay the initial deposit for the property.
- Step three is to simply wait. The developer can take anywhere between 2 to 3 years for the completion of a new project.
Dubai properties are also constantly being upgraded with unique designs, outstanding technology and amenities that one could die for. Dubai properties are truly an amazing investment because Dubai is also a great travel destination and even if you choose to rent out your property to visiting tourists, you can generate a lot of income.
If you want to make a great investment by delving into Dubai properties, here are some tips to help you in the process.
- An affordable investment: It is a common misconception is that property for sale in Dubai is all expensive, luxury property only meant for the higher income groups. But the real estate in Dubai is now branching out into affordable category too, so as to make it more affordable from expats all over the world. So even if you don’t want to invest in luxury villas in Dubai you can still find great properties on a budget too. Just remember to look for projects and developers that specialize in affordable housing
- Which area to invest: Downtown Dubai is the best place for expats to invest. This area has all that one can ask for. Most expats have property here, as some of the best projects in the area are located here.
- The Great Dubai Canal: This is one of the most ambitious projects in Dubai and something investors, buyers and even renters need to look out for. This place is set to attract a lot of attention in the near future and should be one of the first places you explore before investing.
Created on Sep 28th 2018 10:11. Viewed 391 times.