System Requirement for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019by Thomas Braden QuickBooks Pro Advisor
QuickBooks is the best accounting and bookkeeping software made by Intuit. In this post, we are going to provide you with the key requirements for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019. Every year QuickBooks is launching new versions of its software and this time we have new QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019 but to install and use it, it’s just meet the basic system requirements.
System Requirements for QuickBooks Desktop 2019
- 4 GHz or higher processor is required.
- 8 GB RAM would be enough.
- Screen resolution should be 1280 x 1024 or higher is recommended.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or Updated 8.1. is required.
- Windows 10 version or update that is Microsoft supported.
Other Software Integration
- Invoices, e-mail estimates, and other forms.
- 32-bit is recommended of Internet Explorer 11 as a browser.
- Microsoft Outlook starting from 2010 to 2016 version.
- MS Excel 2010=3 Service Pack 2, 2016, 2010, Office 365.
Hardware and Operating System Requirements (client and server):
- Minimum 2.4 GHz processor
- RAM 8 GB recommended but 4 GB would work out.
- For Windows: Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.
- Linux: Red Hat Enterprise 7, Ubuntu42.3 and Fedora 27.
- Internet Explorer 11 (32bit) is required.
As a conclusion, I hope that you will find this post useful. If you need any further information related to this subject or toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise technical Support and contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Help Service at +1(800)880-6389.
Created on Jan 30th 2019 01:25. Viewed 324 times.