Stellar phoenix excel password recoveryby william smith password recovery forum
How to recover Excel password?
MS Excel is widely used in the spreadsheet program to save data. Most of the users used its password protection feature to protect their data from unauthorized access. Sometimes it is a possibility that we may be lost or forgot our excel password when we need to use that excel file. Then the primary question comes to your mind is how to recover Excel password and how much does it cost? And I say that you recover your password in few minutes and without paying a single penny or for FREE?
It’s very hard to believe, but it’s true. Let’s see how:
Stellar Password Recovery for Excel software uses the advanced brute-force attack technique to recover the password of Excel file. It can recover simply critical passwords of encrypted Excel files. It has two password recovery options: ‘Password to open’ and ‘Password to modify.
The first option provides the password for reading-only permission while the second option provides the password with reading and write permission so that user can read as well as modify the Excel file.
The users should follow the steps listed below for Excel Password Recovery in order to know how people can recover Excel password. The users need to download the Stellar Phoenix Excel Password Recovery product page and then click on the free download button. After doing this, the customer needs to click on the free download button. A form will appear where the customer needs to fill a valid email id and username. Once the user has filled in all the details, then the folks will receive a confirmation message on the screen.
Now we see the steps for Stellar Phoenix Excel Password Recovery
1. Enter Username and Activation Code clicks ok.
2. Thereafter, an “Activation Successful” dialog message will appear on the screen.
3. The customer needs to click on the Open File button in order to select the Excel file for password recovery option.
4. The users have two options:
a. Password to open: This will assist in providing access to view file.
b. Password to modify: This option helps the user to provide access to read and write on the file.
5. Then the user needs to set the length, mask and, character set.
6. The user needs to click on the Start button.
7. The users will see the recovered password at the end.
These methods can be used to solve the forgot password on Excel file problem, you can try them and unlock your important worksheet very easily.
- Solution 1: Use ZIP to Unlock Locked Excel File.
- Solution 2: Use VBA Code to Unlock Forgotten Excel Password.
- Solution 3: Use PassFab for Excel to Recover Forgotten Excel Password.
These are the steps to Recover Excel password in case if the user lost the password they can use these steps to Recover Excel Password.
Created on Sep 27th 2019 01:10. Viewed 162 times.