Static or Dynamic Web Design Services - Let’s Make a Choiceby Jean Walker Digital marketing and Development
When you decide to create a website for your business, the very first step is to decide whether you want it to be static or dynamic? The parameters to make this choice are different. In this blog, we will discuss the major differences between the two so that you can finally decide whether you require static web design services or dynamic services.
What is a Static Web Design?
Static web design is completely based on HTML and does not require any external database. This means, users will get the same information every time they visit the website, there will be no changes whatsoever. There has been a sudden increase in the demand for these websites as static website design services are easily available now. Moreover, these sites are perfect for businesses that need a website on an urgent basis.
- Less complicated to develop
- Generally has a rapid loading time
- The page size is also smaller compared to other web design structures
- The site is non-interactive which means less scope to interact with users.
- A complex way to update as the entire HTML code needs a change
- Cannot execute the intricate functionality required in many modern sites
What is Dynamic Web Design?
A dynamic web design structure can display content as per the user’s requirement. Take any social media website for instance. Let us take Twitter here, on that website the content is displayed as per your individual preference, your tweets, the people you follow and likes or retweets that you get. Dynamic web design also allows a user to insert content as per their wish, it does not require any HTML coding for it.
The CMS (content management system) integrated into the website makes it easier for the user to create their own content and publish on the site.
The dynamic website design services companies make use of a side-server language such as Java, PHP, etc. along with a database where all the posts, pages and media are stored.
- Dynamic content generating based on user preference
- Easy content updating with the help of a CMS
- Functions flawlessly even on complex configurations like - E-commerce/online store, social media platform, community/discussion forum, etc
- Maybe slower than a static site due to the increase in required resources
- More complicated to develop
- Increased risk of security problems
Which One to Choose - Static or Dynamic Web Design
Making a choice between the two really depends on the kind of business you are into. It actually comes down to the type of functionality you require, if you do not need any complex and are looking for a simple solution then static websites are perfect for you. With no external database, they will load at a faster speed and give a fabulous user experience.
But, if you’re looking for a complex option then opt for dynamic website design services only. These are the latest trend and something that every business owner is choosing. They may cost a little more than static sites, but they offer a wide range of functionalities that could benefit you in the long run.
You may contact a reliable team of designers or developers if you wish to know more. Getting more information on this topic will definitely help you make a final decision.
Note - this Article Is Copyright my Blog Post
Created on May 13th 2019 04:33. Viewed 441 times.