Some Useful Tips to Keep Your Hair Healthy in Monsoonby DHI India Hair Transplant Doctors/Clinics in Chennai Monsoon is here and so are the hair problems that this weather brings along with it. Our hair really suffers during the monsoon season. The humidity in the air is a pain for people of all hair types. Hair fall is something which one experiences on a daily basis but this increase to a certain level in case of the monsoon season. But there is nothing as such to be worried of, one need to take care of hair as usual and hair growth and roots will be renewed by October or November.
As per the recommendation from doctors one can take below mentioned precautionary steps to cure hair fall in monsoon season:
1) Water: One should take plenty of water, it keeps our body healthy.
2) Wide Tooth Comb: One should use wide-tooth comb to untangle the hairs rather than small tooth combs. Other than this try not to comb your wet hair with small tooth combs as they are weak at that point of time and hair fall might increase.
3) Anti Fungal Shampoo - Wash your hair regularly with water and anti-fungal shampoo atleast 2 times a week to treat dandruff, doing this will keep your hair clean and its roots will be healthy and strong thus reducing hair fall.
4) Coconut Oil can be used to oil the hair roots and scalp areas, this will keep roots strong
5) Do not tie your hair with cloth when they are wet as this can increase in hair fall since hair roots are weak when they are wet.
6) Healthy Food: One should take healthy food to make sure our hair gets essential nutrients and minerals. Food which is rich is iron can accelerate hair growth beside making hair roots strong. Some sources of iron-rich food are: legumes, nuts and seeds, spinach, mushroom.
Still if you are worried, click here or get in touch with DHI ( Restoring hair since 1970). DHI has its own specialized clinic for hair transplant in Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad and many other parts of India.
Created on Aug 5th 2019 08:38. Viewed 528 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.