Simple Steps to Uninstall Avast Safe Zone Browserby Olivia James Mycustomerservice
Avast is the antivirus software that is well-known for its real-time protection against all kinds of virus, Trojan, malware and other security threats. The software continuously protects the system without compromising with a performance of the computer. The antivirus has several technical aspects to deal with beginning from the installation, activation, and scanning to uninstalling and reinstalling. In order to deal with those aspects, users need professional support. Along with providing the real-time protection, the antivirus is well known for the extraordinary customer service. If you need any assistance at any time, then you can contact Avast Customer Service for the quick help. Here, in this article, we will discuss the steps required uninstall Avast Safe Zone browser from the system.
How to get the browser uninstalled from the system?
Follow the instructions given below in order to uninstall the Avast Safe Zone Browser: -
· First of all, on the set up page, click the “customize” button below the “install” button.
· Then, all the additional components that will be installed on the system by Avast will be displayed on the next page.
· Next, search for the Avast safe zone browser and uncheck it.
· If you want to remove any other component, then uncheck that too.
In case, if the above method does not work for you, then follow the steps given below: -
· First of all, open the control panel
· Then, select "control panel home"
· Next, from the screen that appears select "uninstall a program"
· Then, right click "Avast free antivirus"
· Then click “change” on the page that opens and search for the safe zone browser and uncheck the box next to it.Hopefully, the above detailed methods are helpful for you in uninstalling the browser. If you still encounter the issue, then dial Avast Phone Number. The number is available round the clock for resolving the issues and queries of the customers.
Created on Feb 6th 2019 03:47. Viewed 208 times.