Setup, Install and Update QuickBooks Database Server Managerby Olivia Watson Accounting Software Experts
QuickBooks database server manager permits the user to configure QuickBooks server for the multi-user access. This tool develops network data file for the company file in the host computer. This is also known as Intuit’s personal database manager tool. Each version of QuickBooks database server manager installed on the system adds to a new user to the desktop version.
To find the steps to download and use QuickBooks database server manager, then make sure to read this post till the end. Or call our experts and ask them for any further assistance.
Steps to install QuickBooks database server manager
The user should perform the below stated steps to install QuickBooks database server manager:
- The very first step is to double click the installer to the QuickBooks and then start with the installation setup wizard.
- In case the system is on the internet and equipped to download an upgrade. Or else select no tab and hit next.
- The user should then shut down the active application and hit next.
- Also, read the terms of the software license agreement and select it by hitting next tab.
- Go for the custom or network options icon.
- Select any of the below setup type:
o Choose ‘I’ll be utilizing QuickBooks on this computer AND I will be saving’, if you will run the QuickBooks program on this system.
o Or select I will not be using QuickBooks on this system, if you will just store QuickBooks information on this system.
- The user should then select yes icon and then click allow access.
- Also, enter the license number and product number.
- And perform onscreen prompts to complete the installation.
- The user should now setup the database server manager after it has been installed.
- Also, set the firewall permissions.
- The last step is to update the QuickBooks database server manager.
We come to the end of this post, with the hope that the information discussed on above might help in making the best use of QuickBooks database server manager. Moreover, if the error persists, the user can get in touch with our QuickBooks 24/7 desktop support team of professionals via our number i.e., 1-800-615-2347, and our experts will be happy to help you.
Created on Jan 18th 2022 04:13. Viewed 176 times.