Set up scan to network folder by using HP Software Wizardby Maria Carter HP Ptinter Support
Setting up scan to network folder feature on an HP printer using HP software wizard in windows is very simple. In order to set up this scan feature, the HP printer must be connected to a well-established network. Depending on the server security necessities, further security authentication might be required. The printer must be connected to the same wired or wireless network as the computer is connected. HP Printer Support recommends that the printer network is set to DHCP and not on manual IP.
To make sure HP printer is connected to a network, perform certainly actions
- · From the Home screen on the printer control the panel, tap the Network button to show the wired IP address or tap on the Wireless button to show the wireless IP address.
- · In order to access the wizard from the computer a system, click on the Start button and then go for Programs or All Programs folder.
- · Click HP, tap on the product name folder, and then tap Scan to Network Folder Wizard.
If the Scan to Network Folder Wizard option does not present or does not work appropriately, this indicates that the Wizard was not correctly installed at the time of initial printer setup.
Here are the steps to use the scan to network folder feature within your HP printer. Follow the below-stated steps to do the same:
- · Lift the scanner assembly carefully and then load the document properly on the scanner glass as per the indicators on the product. After that, close the scanner assembly.
- · You should load the document in the automatic document feeder.
- · Next, touch the scan button on the control panel of the printer.
- · After that, touch the scan button to a network folder.
- · From the list of network folders, you need to choose the folder where you wish to save the document.
- · Enter the PIN that was previously configured in the Wizard and then touches the OK button.
- · Then the control panel screen will display the scan settings.
- · Touch or hit the Scan button to launch the scan job.
- · Once you finished with all the steps, you will be able to check the scanned file in the network folder that was previously configured.
Hopefully, after performing all these steps, you will be able to set up scan to network folder by using HP Software Wizard. At the time of pursuing these steps, if any problem arises, then we recommend you to take HP Printer Support from the comfort of your home. After making a connection with the deft experts of this reliable support, you will be able to resolve any of your queries related to your HP Printer.
Created on Sep 16th 2019 03:36. Viewed 62 times.