Send rules features for outlookby Hotmail tech helpline number Marketing manager
Hotmail is an advance mail platform that provides efficient services for its users. Rightly by analyzing the needs of its users it provides just what its users need. It is the only mail platform that provides specialized and enhanced mail services and with this functionalities for making the mail experience better. Hotmail is really a platform for its users because it is user oriented platform that is easy to use as well. This makes it easy and helpful but still if you face any problem using your hotmail platform on any applications related with it you may obtain easy help from Hotmail Telephone Number UK.
Outlook receives so many mails at a time such that managing of mails in outlook inbox sometimes get tougher and complex for users when done manually because moving or deleting each mail individually is a tougher task to perform but there are several automatic mail management techniques provided by outlook which can be used as an automatic tool for easy mail management. Send rules is one among them which lets users set their own rules for upcoming mails which are to be forwarded yet.
Send rules are better in cases when you need to have a strict check over mails which you have been sending with your outlook mail because it tracks what you are sending and ensures that right mail is send to right recipient with right information each time and you did not end sending an inappropriate mail to an important contact on Hotmail Email Support Number. Send rules let you do various important things in outlook among which some of the useful features are:
- It let you define your own set of rules for outgoing emails that are to be send via your outlook mail account.
- It checks over the mails you are sending to ensure that you have included right recipient, right attachment and right keywords.
- It prompts for the confirmation before you are about to send a mail so that you do not end up sending a wrong email to wrong recipient.
- It checks for the sensitive information which you have been sending with the mail and ensures it is safely delivered to the right recipient.
- If you need you can block sending emails to a particular sender and once this rule has been send it will warn you if you trying to send an email to a blocked users on outlook.
- With the send rules you can add additional number of CC or BCC
- You can set your own rules for sending emails in outlook Send rules.
- Get to your outlook inbox
- Click on settings.
- Here choose the option of add button
- Now create a new rule
- Give it a new name
- Here you will see two parts: IF for conditions and Then for actions.
- Now add conditions on the basis of which outlook needs to take actions
- Now click on then tab.
- Now tick the show message box and then yes or no button.
- Click ok to save.
Created on Apr 13th 2018 05:12. Viewed 223 times.