Select Wisely for Any Design or Landscapeby John Steffen Consultant Designer flower pots will help you achieve different decorating goals. The color, texture and pattern of garden pots and planters can create a geometric stir or organize the space or warm it up. It can make even a large white space look snug and inviting. Decorative planters can be incorporated as a state-of-art twist, most frequently a bold hue or a pattern variation.
In addition, there playful yet tasteful coloring bring in a lot of positive energy and reflect up-to-date design trends which makes them particularly applicable in contemporary interiors.
A step towards your own green garden not only benefits you as well as helps in building a greener and beautiful community. It also emphasizes in connecting the world with nature.
Choosing the right planter
Certain key considerations to be kept in mind while choosing the planters to enhance the beauty of the entrance are mentioned below-
- Size- the size of the designer flower pots should be based on the entrance size of your building. A planter should not overwhelm an entrance or hinder accessibility.
- Planter contents- height of the plants, color variations, textures etc should be considered for creating a complete visual experience.
- Introduce on-trend plants and colors- try out latest plant varieties and incorporate new colors into your landscape palette.
- Enhance the Entrance beauty- make a difference with your entrance and you can define your style by choosing the right type of planters available in the range of garden pots and planters to illuminated planters.
Other parameter to choose the planter depends on the material used like-
- Fiber glass planters- it brings ease and sophistication allowing flat dull spaces to bloom with life. They are light weight thus making it very easy to move from one place to other and they are also whether resistant.
- Metal planters- they are on trend and unique, giving a contemporary and antique look to the indoor designs and gives cool vibes to any landscape.
- Resin and plastic planters- these are lightweight, durable, versatile and also crack proof. They have the unique ability to mimic other materials like stone, concrete and terra quota.
Selecting the correct planter is very important for both style and function, as the material used will affect the planter’s durability.
This article emphasizes on the different types of illuminated planters and also on the parameters to choose the right planter.
Created on Jun 26th 2018 01:49. Viewed 236 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.