Root Canal Treatment: Is it Painful? Or not?by Andy Denti Best Dental Clinic
The treatment of the root canal could be the scariest dental procedure among many, as people are believing. If you are in the same boat, and you are also thinking to sail it or don't... But, this reputation is really unfair, because root canal channels relieve pain instead of causing it.
For some people, root canal therapy is with unbearable pain and anxiety. But, the pain that is felt is usually caused by an infection or injury to the tooth, not by the root canal itself. A root canal procedure is painless during if it is done by the dental clinic Ahmedabad.
What Is Root Canal Treatment?
It is that space in the tooth that houses the pulp and the root canal. The connective tissues, nerves and blood vessels. The infection can spread throughout the root canal and cause pain that commonly feels like a toothache.
The root Infections are caused by cavities as well as traumatic damage such as a crack or repeated dental treatments. Any of these causes can lead to an acute inflammation known as an abscess.
If root canal therapy is not performed by the best dentist Ahmedabad, the pulp may die or other chronic infections such as gum disease may arise. They said that due to fear of dental treatment, many of their patients postpone a visit to the dentist, which often creates a much worse situation.
What can be affected if your teeth are infected?
The pain caused by infection can crawl slowly, it can come and go, or it can feel quite intense at times. The common symptom includes sensitivity to heat. Pain is an indication that you need professional treatment. Our attentive, experienced and friendly team is here for you when you most need us.
If the infected tooth is not treated, you may have:
- Swelling of your teeth
- Severe pain in the teeth
- Bone loss around the tip
- Greater sensitivity to heat or cold
- Discolouration of your teeth
How Root Canal Therapy Can Help You?
Root canal therapy has two steps to be performed:
- At the first visit, the best dentist in Ahmedabad specializes in the dental meat of the tooth, then he will take an x-ray to see the shape of the root canals and if there is an infection in the jaw bone. The best dentist cleans the damaged nerve tissue using a series of root canal files of different sizes.
- Once the tooth is cleaned, the dentist can place some medication inside the tooth to eliminate infection and this tooth is sealed with a filling to keep food and other contaminants out of the tooth.
- At the second appointment, the dentist will fill the inside of the tooth with a sealing paste and a rubber compound called gutta-percha.
There is no need to be scared about the root canal treatment because it can be done with the help of the best dentist. You have to believe in your dentist and if he is an expert then not to worry at all. You can ask questions if you have!!!
Created on Apr 19th 2019 02:49. Viewed 152 times.