Roku Error Code 014 - Steps To Troubleshoot Roku Setup Errorby George Lurther Roku Error Help
Roku is a 6-inch square device that is one of the best streaming devices that streams videos from the internet and you can watch them on your TV anytime.
is really amazing if you are so fond of watching videos, TV shows.
Of course! Roku is one of the best streaming devices but they may face an error as well.
This is quite obvious that these electronic gadgets too may be faulty at times.
When you try using Roku you may receive some popups displaying errors i.e Roku error code. You need to follow the efficient troubleshooting steps in order to get rid of such errors.
An expert technician could be of great help if you wanna get rid of Roku error code 014.
You can get the best expert advice by visiting our site Rokuerrorhelp.
Roku error code 014! What is Roku error code 014? Why are you getting Roku error code 014?
Well! The Roku error code 014 is quite a common error in Roku devices. The Roku error 014 indicates that your Roku device is not able to connect to the wi-fi.
Roku is designed in such a way that it automatically downloads and installs the latest software whenever it is connected to the wi-fi. When you are getting the Roku error 014, it states the software update failure.
Why Error Code 014 on Roku?
· Your router is too far away from your Roku device.
· You entered the wrong wi-fi password.
· There is some issue with the network settings on your router.
· Antivirus is blocking your device’s access to the internet.
How To Solve Roku Error Code 014?
· The foremost step is to reset your Roku box. Be sure you perform the factory settings.
· Connect your Roku device to the wi-fi with the help of ethernet cable.
· After connecting your Roku device to the wi-fi now follow the procedure of activation of a Roku device.
· You would find the Roku device is going through the software update.
· As soon as the software update completes, remove the ethernet cable and connect your Roku device to the wi-fi.
· No longer you would find the Roku error code 014 after the activation process of Roku device completes.
· This is one of the safest and the fastest ways to remove Roku Error Code 014.
· are getting Roku activation error?
· are still getting the Roku error code 014?
· are getting any other error code?
· are getting Roku setup error?
Contact our expert Roku technicians anytime! We would be glad to help you. Just give us a call to Roku customer service on the below mentioned Roku toll-free number, or visit our website at Roku Error Help.
USA/CANADA: +1 888–480–0288
UK: +44 800–041–8324
Enjoy the best and quality services!!!
Created on Jun 21st 2019 05:52. Viewed 116 times.