Permanent Residency in Australiaby Bret Martin Migration and Immigration Agent Australia
Nowadays the transition from an international student to a permanent resident is not an easy task as it was a few years ago.
The department of immigration agent and the federal government of the country have published various criteria which have made the process very complex. You have to show definite reasons while applying for the permanent resident visa in Australia.
For achieving permanent resident visa you have to qualify some of the exams.
The immigration department of Australia uses an extensive points system to change the visa category of the international students.
The points system is based on some predefined criteria which are used to assess every application to find is the person is applicable for the visa or not? The most notable point scores are as follows:
Proficiency in English
- Expert – 20 points
- Skilled – 10 points
- Competent- 0 points
If you are from an English-speaking country like USA, UK, and other countries, you get automatically qualified and you don’t need to appear for the test.
Age of the applicant
Age Group Points
- 18 – 24 25 points
- 25 – 32 30 points
- 33 – 39 25 points
- 40 – 44 15 points
- 45– 49 0 points
The working experience gained in Australia also influences the point system considerably.
Years of Experience Acquired Points
- At least One Year 5 points
- One to Three Years 10 points
- Three to Five Years 15 points
- Five To Eight Years 20 points
- Eight Years and Beyond 25 points
Advantages of permanent resident status
- As of now said, applications for permanent resident status are rising each day. The candidates who secure this status are qualified for huge advantages. The most noteworthy ones are as per the following
- Individuals with permanent resident status can get utilized in any division in Australia aside from under the federal government
- They can apply for the Australian citizenship in the wake of satisfying some extra criteria
- The permanent resident status holders can profit the medical coverage and standardized savings benefits gave by the Australian government to its natives
- They can support the permanent residency of their relatives on the off chance that they are equipped for bearing their extra expenses
- The permanent resident status holders will get qualified for the privilege of moving to Australia without applying for the Australian visa (subject to specific confinements)
- The offspring of joint permanent resident status holders will be Australian residents by the goodness of birth
- They can likewise apply for Australian consular help benefits abroad in any nation in the event that they satisfy the positive definite requirements.
- If the permanent resident status holders wish to proceed additionally considers in Australia then they will get extra advantages.
- Along these lines, in the event that you are thinking to proceed with your stay in Australia then clearly the Permanent Resident Status is the perfect alternative.
- If you are thinking to continue your stay in Australia but, you are confused about where you should start. You can contact us today. To talk with the experienced immigration consultants, book your migration agent Adelaide free consultation and resolve all your queries.
Created on Feb 17th 2018 00:49. Viewed 356 times.