Perdisco Assignment Help in Australia
by Audrey Cruz Content Writer, SEO Executive
Perdisco is a unique way of e-learning general accounting and financial accounting. This program is specifically designed to replace blackboard teaching for online homework for business students. Almost all professors of business schools have switched to perdisco for teaching online teaching of statistic and accounting. Predico is designed to provide a wide range of practice sheets and questions in order to inculcate the understanding of Statistic and Accounting studies.
Perdisco provides a different set of questions in each attempt to reduce the chances of cheating or copying. Every time a student attempts to answer questions on perdisco, it changes the numbers and stories. High-quality feedback from professionals and explanation of concepts are facilitated on perdisco platforms after the assessment of answers provided by the students. This has become a very popular way of e-learning the concepts of statistics and accounting.
Generally, these two types of problems set offered on perdisco :
- Perdisco Practice Set questions- these are created to facilitate understanding and building a concrete foundation of concepts.
- Graded homework help questions- these are prescribed in the curriculum of universities and carry immense relevance in the grades of all semesters.
Students can only attempt homework assignment on perdisco twice and the higher score achieved by the students between the two attempts are sent to the universities which are included in the counting of final grades of students. With each attempt of the problem set on perdisco by the students, they are sent excellent feedback with proper explanation of concepts and pointing out the mistakes made by the students so that they understand the topic better and do not repeat the same mistakes.
These feedbacks also enable a student to do the SWOT analysis to prepare the topic properly in accordance with the final end semester accounting exam.
Accounting- Perdisco offers a number of resources related to accounting such as accounting practice sets, textbooks, e-workbooks and algorithm assessments. There are two types of accounting practice sets are provided by perdisco:
(a) Manual practice sets- These are of two types:
- Paper-based practice set- these are not that efficient and trustworthy because no feedback is provided by experts and students can easily copy from their friends.
- Virtual tutor practice set- Its more efficient way of facilitating feedback by subject experts couple with suggestions for improvements. These feedbacks help in better understanding of the topic and come handy in preparation of final end semester accounting semesters.
(b) MYOB computerized practice set- its mind your own business accounting practice sets is an accounting software package designed to teach students the required practical skills essential in accounting.
2. Finance – resources available for finance in perdisco are E-books and algorithm assessments. E-books for corporate finance, financial system, and introductory derivatives are available with perdisco. Students are required to grasps concepts like risk and return, capital raising, project decision making, etc.
3. Mathematics- again resources available for mathematics are E-books and algorithm assessments in perdisco. Business mathematics, financial mathematics, and mathematical techniques are three e-books introduced in mathematics.
Created on May 30th 2019 04:30. Viewed 284 times.