Olympus AU400 Chemistry Analyzer – For Fully Automated Chemistry Testingby Jeremy Linder Lab Equipment Supplier
The efficient and user-friendly Olympus AU400 chemistry analyzer is fully automated and ideal for use in single or multiple locations.
Ideal for routine diagnostic testing in various settings, from small point-of-care clinics to high-throughput clinical laboratories, chemistry analyzers run tests samples of serum, plasma, urine, cerebrospinal fluid, and other body fluids to detect the presence of proteins, electrolytes, and enzymes. Leading laboratory equipment suppliers offer top quality analyzers equipped with premium features and high throughput sequencing. Manufactured by Diagnostic Systems Group of Olympus America Inc., the Olympus AU400 is a fully automated chemistry analyzer for routine, STAT, urine and homogenous immunoassays. Ideal for use in single or multiple locations, this analyzer is designed to meet the needs of hospitals, and core and commercial laboratories.
AU400 – Standard Features and Specifications
This random access clinical chemistry analyzer comes with all the benefits of Olympus Systems Compatibility. It produces reliable results and reference ranges and provides efficient inventory management. With its standardization design, the AU400 analyzer increases productivity, reduces operating costs and delivers fast, reliable results. It comes with a throughput of up to 400 photometric tests per hour (up to 800 with electrolytes), on-board menu of over 40 tests and user-definable sample handling options, making it ideal for mid-volume laboratories.
This chemistry lab device offers a broad test menu, including homogeneous immunoassays for protein analytes such as apolipoproteins, immunoglobulin, complement components, and more. Users can easily automate and consolidate chemistry testing with the Olympus’ 125 test menu, including chemistry, urine chemistry, specific proteins, esoteric chemistries and tests for therapeutic drug monitoring, drugs-of-abuse, and thyroid function.
This fully automated and fully open system has two permanent probes: a sample probe (2 – 50 µl) and a reagent probe (20 – 300 µl). STAT samples - up to 22 positions for STAT samples, bar-coded primary tubes can be processed. Some of the other prominent features and options of the AU400 include –
- Simultaneously processed analytes - Up to 38 photometric tests + 3 ISE
- Sample feeder - Racks with 10 samples each (barcodes on primary tubes and on racks); capacity of 80 samples; continuous loading
- Reaction time - Up to 8 minutes, 40 seconds
- Interference-free fiber optic data transfer
- Reaction cuvette - Quartz cuvettes
- Reaction temperature - 37 °C
- Minimized consumption of liquid stable reagents
- Safety - Clot detection and crash prevention for sample and reagent dispenser
- Analytical methods - Clinical chemistry and immunological parameters. End point, kinetic assays, ﬁxed-time-kinetics, optionally ISE
- Test requisition - Individual and proﬁle test requisition via on-line, mouse, function keys or optional touch screen
Choose a Reliable Lab Equipment Supplier
Reliable lab equipment suppliers based in New York offer the Olympus AU400 chemistry analyzer at competitive prices in their online stores. Purchase from an established online store will ensure reasonable pricing as well as efficient technical and maintenance support.
Created on Jan 7th 2019 01:08. Viewed 103 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.