Most Important Points Before Dot Net Application Developmentby GPC Softwares Web Development And Digital Marketing Service
Considering a Dot Net Application Development from a developer company, but there are few things to consider about .Net. We are presenting 10 things to consider before you choose the language as to embark as the primary development tool.
1. Myth about .Net developer only for computer system and Windows computer users- It is not true; Microsoft has set out .Net for every possible user out there so as to carry out a success in business. .Net core has a runtime library and compiler components that is available to create apps that run on Windows, MacOS and Linux too. It has a compiler and library that is an open source on GitHub which is ultimately improving every minute.
2. What is .Net development? Dot Net development is a framework providing programming guidelines for creating a broad range of applications right from the range of website to mobile applications to windows based applications. The framework is worth to work with various application languages like C#, C++, VB.Net and F#.
3. Where does dot net stands the bunch of other developer frameworks- Being an Open source license, many parts of .Net are made available free, it lets all the developers and open opportunity to contribute their part in the development. Just like C# Compiler Roslyn made available by Microsoft, available on GitHub.
4. C# and dot net development- C Sharp is actual language for writing dot net framework. C# is used to improve productivity on development processing as it is an Object Oriented Programming language. It offers a safety, cache collection, simplified declaration, scalability support and Version updation support and many more such. All these development tools are help in building faster and easier processing.
5. How big is .Net Library - .Net carries a big predefined library of codes that is useful in handling simple and complex data structures. This makes it easy for the developers to put already written code into their own products. It ensures time saving, security, encryption safety and specific database access. Security in many cases, while manually writing codes may result in forgetting to put safety measures in the code. This error in codes can be rectified by taking reference data and pasting in your code for saving database.
7. A dot Net developer - A developer is highly qualified to get enough number of potential jobs in after learning the language.
8. The versatility of the language – Every company uses .Net including the big boys like Dell, Accenture and HCL.
9. When to use Dot Net Application Development – It is a cross platform framework that will work across various platforms to reduce development effort and expand business. It has an enterprise level infrastructure too as Microsoft has cleared it as both enterprise level and cross-integrate enterprise product level framework. It can serve both internal and public ones with a robust enterprise mobility support.
For more information visit our website: www.gpcsoftwares.com
Created on Aug 23rd 2019 06:13. Viewed 411 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.