Limo & Party Bus Rules That Often Get Brokenby Jordan Kim Elite Chicago Limo
There was an article in The
New York Times recently about a catastrophic limo accident in New York
upstate, which took the lives of 20 people.
And as per the details from the officials who followed up with the investigation, the trip should never have been permitted and there were a number of reasons to this.
Well, all these causalities that often occur with limos and party buses are due to lots of negligence and broken rules, and coming back to the accident that took place, the limo that was involved in the accident was a failure in the safety inspection.
So while you book a limo service or a party bus, it is essential for the service providers and even the customers to pay heed to the regulations, which are synonymous to their safety.
Here are some of them to add to your checklist:
· Regular Checkup Of The Vehicle: As per the state and federal regulations, a vehicle which carries 12 or more people should be biannually checked and inspected by certified professionals. This ensures the safety of the passengers and reduces chances of accidents to negligible.
· Service Name and Vehicle Number: The name of the limo service provider and the vehicle number should be mentioned clearly on the vehicle and this should be visible from a clear distance.
· Movements in The Bus: While the vehicle is moving, the passengers are required to stay seated with their safety belt fastened securely. This ensures their safety and prevents any hard hits, should the vehicle take a sudden stop.
· License & Insurance: One very essential element that the party bus hirers fail to check is the license of the party bus service provider, the driver, and the insurance cover of the service provider. Lord forbid, in case you meet an accident, the insurance etc. would help you meet the medical expenses if you face any.
· Pre Vehicle Inspection: Do not forget to check the vehicle beforehand, in which you are about to travel. Note down the vehicle number and ensure that you get the same while you travel.
· People & Addictive Elements: Whether a limo or a party bus, alcohol is strictly prohibited for people above 21 years of age. And in case you break the laws, you could be penalized heavily for this. Similarly, drugs and cigarettes etc. too are strictly prohibited for everybody, especially while you travel.
So if you wish to stay safe while traveling in a party bus, it is very, very important to adhere to the guidelines and not break any rules which could yield catastrophic outcomes.
Created on Nov 26th 2018 02:17. Viewed 503 times.