Is It Possible to Share Large File in Yahoo Mail Through Dropbox?by James Watten Tech Support Phone Number For Help
With technology getting upgraded, Yahoo mail is also updating its
features for the convenience of users. The Dropbox feature in Yahoo
mail helps in sharing large files with the known ones by going beyond
the confined attachment pace of 25 MB. The successful integration of
Yahoo mail and dropbox, have made the things possible as well
as convenient for email users.
Users can now save email attachments directly to the dropbox and upload the same in minutes without any kind of limitation as it was used to be there before.
Importance of Getting Dropbox Integrated with Yahoo Mail
Uploading attachment become quite convenient through Dropbox
Attach large files directly from Dropbox after saving the document in Dropbox first
Email attachments saved directly to the dropbox
The successful integration of Yahoo mail account with Dropbox help users bypass the login formalities as it is not as such required at that time. All you need to do is approve linking of Dropbox account with Yahoo mail. Once done successfully, you will be able to see dropbox icon in Yahoo mail
In short, linking actually means that once Dropbox and Yahoo account get integrated, the login into Yahoo account actually let user automatically sign-in to Dropbox. There are certain features set to maintain the privacy of Dropbox account as Yahoo cannot fetch access to any of the data from Dropbox unless and until you specifically pick files to attach to the emails.
Here are the steps to share Large files in Yahoo Mail through Dropbox:
1. Access Yahoo mail account with legitimate sign-in credentials
2. Upon successful login, you will get redirected to Y! mail dashboard
3. Click on a pencil icon seen just below the menu bar.
4. Doing this, a compose mailbox appears on the screen
5. Navigate your mouse to the down-arrow key next to clip icon
6. Certain options will crop up with “share files from cloud providers”
7. Click on the Dropbox icon seen in the right sidebar of the screen
8. Doing this, list of documents appears amongst which you need to select the one that needs to be enclosed in a mail
9. Now, you can write the text in the message window and send the mail to a concerned person without any hassle.
Created on Mar 6th 2018 06:13. Viewed 262 times.