Install AOL Desktop Gold Windows - MACby Jeycy Jonson I Love Nature Beauty
Are you looking for the steps to install AOL Gold, or an old user of AOL, who is unable to reinstall AOL Gold on a computer? Then you are the right place.
Go through each step in the below guide and dedicatedly follow each step. After reading the following guide you will have thorough knowledge about AOL Gold Download install.
How to Install AOL Desktop Gold
Prerequisites for AOL Gold
Before you install or re-install AOL Gold on your PC, do check recently updated list of pre-requisites required for installation. Make sure that you do not miss even a single pre-requisite.
AOL Desktop Gold System Requirement
1. Make sure your hard drive has at least 512 MB of free space is available on it.
2. Your computer must run on Windows 7 or newer version to install AOL Desktop Gold Software.
3. There is a need of system requirement of 1 GB RAM (at least) along with a good and stable Internet connection.
4. Make sure you’ve browsers like Internet Explorer 7+, Safari, or Chrome.
5. The recommended screen resolution is 1024 x 768. However, the higher resolution will also do.
6. The last thing, your computer should have at least 266 MHz or a faster computer processor.
After all these requirements are fulfilled by your system then you can move to the next steps.
Installing AOL Desktop Gold on Windows 10 or Windows 7
The steps for AOL Desktop Gold Install are same for all, whether its window 7 or any other higher version. Usually with a slight difference in the graphical representation but otherwise, the steps to install AOL Desktop gold for window 10 are the same.
● Make sure you have downloaded Desktop Gold file from a reliable source before you start with AOL Desktop Gold install.
● After AOL Gold Download completes, you should click on the AOL setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download process successfully.
● Next, when prompted on the screen ( to confirm that you are a subscribed member of AOL Desktop Gold software) type your AOL credentials.
*Note: This pop-up will appear before the installation process begins.
● You will get directed to "All products section” as soon as you complete the form and click NEXT.
● Unless you see the "AOL Desktop Gold" button scroll down and then, tap on it.
● Select "Run" on the next tab on your computer screen. After clicking on ‘Run’ button, you’ll be again be prompted to “import your email" and "Uninstall Older Version.”
● Click on "Install Now" button in the next step to execute the installation steps and install AOL.
Some Important Thing to Note: -
For the users who already use AOL, you need to make sure you have imported all the old emails and other data from AOL Desktop. Because otherwise, you can lose it all once the AOL Gold install completes.
How to install AOL Gold on Mac
Some people feel that its impossible to install AOL Desktop Gold on Mac system then. This concept is absolutely wrong.
● Make sure your AOL Desktop Gold setup file is non-corrupted before you start to download.
● Double-click on the .exe file of AOL Gold setup and then click on ‘Continue’ button to start the AOL Desktop Gold software install.
● Note: Don’t forget to import the files in case, you are updating from AOL Desktop to new AOL Gold software.
● Unless you reach the license agreement prompt, click on ‘Continue’ button on every prompted window.
● After that click on ‘Agree’ checkbox and then click on ‘Install_now’ button to begin the process.
● Click on Close button, after the installation completes.
● Launch the AOL Gold application from its icon. If the AOL Gold icon is missing from the desktop or system tray, fix it first.
● Click on the GO menu in software, if the AOL Gold application doesn’t start.
● Go to ‘Applications’ option in the drop-down.
● Under Name, double-click on the AOL Desktop Gold. Sign on with your username and password, once the software launches.
If you still face problem during
the Download, install, or uninstall AOL Download Gold after
following these steps, then contact AOL Tech Support Number.
Created on Feb 4th 2019 00:11. Viewed 354 times.