How to write a perfect case study?by Olivia Kerr Writer
A case study is anything related to research and analysis of a particular subject. It is a type of research where facts are studied by using a formal research method and involving an up-close, in-depth and detailed examination of a specific subject. Thus, to write a perfect case study, a student must be thorough with the concepts and the findings and research. Also, he has to be very much aware of the fact and findings involved in that particular research. You must be able to comprehend the facts well and read between the lines. There is no sure short recipe for writing a perfect case study, you just need your efforts and hard work to make it a perfect one. Always be careful while choosing a topic for a case study. There are various factors that you can keep in mind while choosing topics for your research. always try to analysis the topic you are choosing practically.
1. A key to a good case study is how practicality is considered in the topic
2. Putting out a better choice of opinion you have got to chose the topic where large discussions can be continued.
3. If you choose marketing case study: marketing case study writing should not overlap with topics of human resources or finance.
Tips on how to write a perfect case study
1. Choosing the topic of your case study – Always choose topic considering all the factors in the mind. once you have picked the topic, then you require to decide what your research will be all about and from which sources you will use to collect information for your research. Compressed down your search to a specific problem, find as much as about it from a variety of divergent sources.
2. Determine the case study type, style or design of your research
There is various type of case study method and designs that you can use according to your purpose. Like corporations may choose comparative and illustrative case study method to show their data and research to their clients. Teacher and students may select progressive or critical case study method and legal professionals may demonstrate exploratory case study method as a way to provide factual proof
3. Select participants that you will interview for inspection in your case study
Experts in a specific field of study or clients that have implemented a tool or service that is the subject of the study will present the best information.
4. Search and do online research for the case study that has been published on a similar subject manner
Read the important points and facts related to your case study situation or you may come up with an interesting idea that might work for your case study. Review a case study that is related in style and scope to get a sense of composition and format too.
5. Collect and analyze relevant data, observations and artefacts
Organize all your data in the same place to secure easy access to information and materials while writing the case study.
6. Add references and appendices
Just like you would in any other paper, references your sources.
7. Edit and proofread your work
When your paper is formulated, revise your work for a minute before submitting. As always, correct any grammar, spelling and punctuations errors but also keep an eye out for flow and transition.
8. Formulate the problem in one or two sentences
As you progress through your data, think about you can put what you have found into a thesis-like a statement. This will allow you to concentrate on which material is the most important.
The things you should keep in mind while writing a case study
1. Do demonstrate broad consideration of all material and show how it is relevant to the study.
2. Don’t be in a hurry and present unfinished and unpresentable work.
3. The case study should mainly be based on true findings, observations, investigation, reporting and analysis.
4. Students can also ask professional writers to help them in preparing case study assignments. These writers, who provide case study help, are experts in their respective field of study.
5. Do avoid the common mistakes found in the case studies, use old data collected for some other study.
6. Do check for lack of structure and format, that sometimes impact a student’s work in a case study. It is necessary to make a plan or outline for a successful piece of work.
Created on Nov 14th 2019 01:26. Viewed 293 times.