How to upgrade seats on American Airlinesby James Taylor Travel Blogger Have you already booked a flight on American airlines? But now you want to upgrade your seat to a higher class? Then you can absolutely upgrade your seat as American airlines provide the option of upgrading. You can upgrade your seat 24 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight and it also depends on seat availability. But there are many passengers don’t know how to upgrade seats on American airlines whereas it is one of the easy tasks perform. You can easily upgrade your seat within simple steps.
Follow the below steps to upgrade seats on American Airlines:
· First of all, go to the official website of American airlines from your phone or computer.
· Now look for American airlines manage my booking section and then click on Manage booking.
· Enter your booking number and last name into the given field.
· Click on Find reservation tab.
· Now you can simply see entire booking that you made and then choose a flight for that you wish to upgrade seat.
· Click on Upgrade option and then choose a seat of your choice.
· After that, follow the on-screen instructions to upgrade your seat.
Get an effective assistance on American Airlines seat upgrade
In case you are not competent enough to upgrade seat on American airlines or have any other query, then you can contact with the American airlines reservations support team and get an effective support to resolve all sorts of issues related to seat upgrade. They will provide reliable solutions to fix the queries and you can get this assistance 24/7 by making a phone call.
Created on May 14th 2019 07:30. Viewed 265 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.