HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT SAGE 50 ERROR CODE 1628?by Alexa Thomson I am an accountancy expert who has worked with
Sage 50 is one of the best accounting software for calculating, analyzing and managing all financial expenses. However, it was initially created with the intention to assist small and medium-sized industries by offering accounting responsibilities. Furthermore, with the passes of time, Sage 50 has proved by handling all the accounting responsibilities for large scale organizations. Due to its amazing features and accurate calculations, it earned its own reputation among the millions of users. Though, Sage 50 is the business management software which was earlier known as Peachtree Accounting.
Nevertheless, as amazing as Sage 50 accounting software, but it many times does encounter some technical issues and glitches. These issues are a quite common and easy fix by following a few simple steps. These days, many users have reported the Sage 50 error code 1628. Thus, Sage 50 error code 1628 is the installation issue which occurs when users are trying to install Sage in their computer system or if the system has failed to install it. Moreover, in this case, the computer system fails to complete the entire installation process of installing Sage. Therefore, users can get a corrupted or damaged file. Usually, it occurs as the Windows Installer in the computer system consider that there is some other installation process running in the computer system.
Causes of Sage 50 Error Code 1628
There are various causes of this Sage 50 error code 1628 which are discussed below:
- While installing or uninstalling the Sage 50 software, your windows registry can get damaged or corrupted.
- Sage 50 software has not been downloaded or installed completely or probably the setup file is damage.
- Sage related files are infected or corrupted by malware, virus or any malicious programs.
- Mistakenly or accidentally deleted the Sage 50 related files from the system.
- The .Net Framework of your computer system could either be outdated or corrupted.
Underneath are few simple instructions which help you in troubleshooting the Sage 50 error code 1628 without creating hurdle in your accounting experience. The steps are mentioned below.
Steps to Troubleshoot Sage 50 Error Code 1628
Here we provide some troubleshooting steps by which you can be able to resolve Sage 50 error code 1628. But these steps are more tricky and much time-consuming. However, if you follow the steps in the correct sequence as discussed below will save lots of time and efforts. Here how to fix it:
- Initially, perform a full system scan using any trusted antivirus software and remove all viruses and malware permanently from the system.
- After that, remove all the temporary and junk files stored in your computer system.
- Now, Click on the ‘Update’ tab to update the device drivers which is available on your system.
- In case, if you have recently made any changes in the system, you will have to undo it.
- Next, carefully verify the Windows files by simply running the file checker. Once ensures that all the system updates are installed successfully.
- Tap on the ‘Control Panel’ tab to open it.
- Choose ‘Programs’ option.
- Then, go to the ‘Programs and Features’ section available in the Programs option.
- Here, you need to search for the program which is associated with the Sage 50 error code 1628 in the ‘Name’ column.
- Under ‘Name’ column, search for the ‘Sage 50 Accounting Software’ entry and tap on it.
- Now, You will see ‘Uninstall’ option on the screen, thus, follow the steps mentioned on the screen to uninstall the program related to the error completely.
- Subsequently, the re-installation procedure would have to be completed, and for doing this, you need to follow few simple steps which are as follows:
- Firstly, install the CD into your system to easily install and download the .Net 32 or 64 files. After that, you will need to follow it up by simply installing the install.exe file.
- At last, you have to complete the repair of the Windows registry entries which are connected to the error in your computer system.
Created on Apr 10th 2019 01:48. Viewed 413 times.