How to setup Brother Wireless Printerby Tom Cruss Blogger
Guide to the Brother Printer Installation Process
Buying a single printer with all the essentials today is a boon, but it can be a daunting task. We have a wide range of options in the market - almost every printer company offers a variety of functions to printers for use in multiple functions. So now the question is which printers will meet the daily needs of your home office. If you're confused about it, just relax. Here we will talk about Brother Printer Setup, its default entry for Brother Wireless Printer Setup.
Steps for setup Brother Wireless Printer
After connecting the Brother printer to Wi-Fi, it's time to set up the Brother wireless printer, so you need to insert the Brother printer driver into your computer and get it running. If you don't have the printer driver disc, you don't need to worry, you can download it from your brother's official website play it on your computer.
- Here you will be asked your brother's printer model, you need to select your Brother printer model click next.
- Once you have selected your printer model, you will be taken to the printer menu, here you have to choose to install the printer driver.
- When you choose to install the printer driver installation, you will get an agreement window, here you have to click on I Accept Next.
- Your printer will now start setting up the basic settings when it installs the key files,
- After completing the basic installation process, your Brother printer will ask you for the connection type, here you need to select the wireless connection. Click Next.
- Here you will be able to see the selected connection type, in this window choose a peer network printer Click Next.
- If you have a firewall enabled or an antivirus installed on your computer, you will locate a firewall in the Antivirus window, in this window you must select 'Change firewall settings to connect to the network Continue installation'. »
- You can see your printer in the list, so you have to choose your printer type. Click Next.
- Finally, your printer will be set up you will be able to use your Brother wireless printer.
So get the job done with your Brother printer setup with the help of our excellent 'comfort of your couch' guide. If at any point in time you face any issue related to setup, Wi-Fi connection, installation, etc., contact us by dialing our toll-free number. We are available to serve you 24/7 throughout the year. Our professional team of well-trained technicians helps you to resolve any technical issues with your device.
Created on Oct 21st 2021 04:08. Viewed 427 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.