How to Resolving Kaspersky 1406 Error?by Laura Lush Software Engineer
You might have to face multiple errors on your computer system or any other device while installing or activating the antivirus software. There are several factors responsible for it starting from improper or incomplete installation, missing files, corrupt downloads. One of the common issues you may face while installing Kaspersky antivirus is error 1406.
There are several causes behind this error:
- Incomplete installation or corrupt download of the antivirus software.
- Due to recent changes in antivirus software change, there is corruption in windows.
- Virus or malware infection corrupted Windows system files or antivirus related files.
- Any other software or program either maliciously or mistakenly removed the antivirus related files.
How to resolve Kaspersky Error 1406?
Go through the below troubleshooting steps for fixing the error. If you are unable to follow the instructions then you don’t have to worry. You can reach our team of technician by dialing Kaspersky Support Contact Number 1-800-870-079 and they will either help you in performing the step or will fix the issue through remote assistance.
- Repair and manually edit the registries which are linked with the error 1406. It can damage the operating system if you are using the registry editor incorrectly.
- Malware scan will help in removing malicious infection by removing malware related programs as well as registry entries.
- Frequently clean all the junk files from your device to ensure smooth functioning.
- The other reason for 1406 error is corrupt or outdated device drivers. It is advised to update the device drivers on your computer.
- To ‘undo’ all the recent computer or device changes, use Windows System Restore.
- Reinstall the Kaspersky Internet Security software in case error 1406 is related to specific program.
- For scanning and restoring the corruptions in Windows system files, you can also use handy tool i.e. System file checker.
- Keep installing all the available Windows Updates as Microsoft regularly updates and improves the Window system files.
- Performing the clean windows installation on your computer system.
In case if above steps don’t help and the error still persists on your computer or other devices then dial Kaspersky Support Number Australia 1-800-870-079 and our team will guide you in fixing the issue. Our team is available round the clock at your help.
Created on Jan 3rd 2018 12:17. Viewed 399 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.