How to Prepare for the Most Common Interview Questions
by Soumil R. Admistartor
While every company is different and their interview processes unique, there are some common interview questions that you are likely to be asked in almost every company's interview.
10 Common Interview Questions:
- Tell me about yourself
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What are your greatest weaknesses?
- Why are you leaving (or did you leave) this position?
- Why should I hire you?
- Why do you want to work at our company?
- What changes would you make if you came on board?
- Can you work under pressure?
- Tell me about your work in the last company
- Give me an example where you showed good team spirit.
Created on Jul 31st 2018 14:41. Viewed 839 times.