How to Play PS4 Games on iPhone & iPad Using Remote Playby Johnny Potter Office Setup
Having a PS4 gives a whole new level of playing experience to the players because PS4 games are extraordinary. Sitting in front of Play Station all the time is not possible, and that’s why now you can play PS4 games on your iPad and iPhone devices using the Remote Play feature. To make Play Station 4 games popular and enhancing playing time, SONY released the Remote Play feature for iOS and iPadOS devices in the new firmware update. For Mac and Windows, Remote Play already available, and now iPhone and iPad users can enjoy PS4 games as well.
Connecting your iPhone or iPad device from the remote control allows you to play PS4 games anywhere, but you need to connect to the Wi-Fi network. However, for connecting through remote playing, you require at least a sixth generation of iPad and iPhone 7. For playing Play Station 4 games in your handy device, you need to know the process, and here are the steps to do it.
How to Connect and Play PS4 Games on iPad & iPhone Using Remote Play
Connecting PS4 with iOS and iPadOS is not that tough, but there are various basics to keep in mind before connecting. The connectivity of both Play Station 4 and iPadOS or iOS devices should be on the same Wi-Fi network. The firmware of Play Station 4 should be at least 6.50 or above it for connecting with the iPad and iPhone device. There is an app “PS4 Remote Play” in the App Store that you need to install in the device.
- “Home Screen” of Play Station 4 has a “briefcase” icon available, which is a settings menu that you need to operate by clicking.
- Scroll down in the settings menu and “tap” on the “System Software Update” for checking the update of your PS4 firmware. If your firmware is already updated, then it will show already updated, but you have an older version then it will take a couple of minutes to update in new.
- Now you need to scroll further down in the settings menu and “click” on the “Remote Play Connection Settings.”
- Firstly “Enable Remote Play” and then tap on the “Add Device” to connect with a new device for playing.
- In the display, you will see the “8-digits code” number for the limited time that you require to enter the Remote Play application that you installed from App Store.
- Launch the “PS4 Remote Play” application in your iPad or iPhone device.
- Click on the “Start” button to launch the setup that requires you to sign-in your PlayStation Network account.
- You need to connect your PS4 and iOS device with a similar Wi-Fi network. It’s an automatic connection so, it can take time, but you can do it manually, too, by tapping on “Registered Manually at the bottom of the right side.”
- While connecting manually, you need to enter the “8-digit” number in the given column and then “click” on the “Registered” box.
- Manual Procedure will also take some time to connect with PS4, but after connecting, you can control your PS4 game with your screen touch iPhone or iPad device.
While playing the game, you need to switch to your display in landscape mode. Doing this will change the location of your controls suitable for the landscape mode. You can play every game on your iPad and iPhone device after connecting, although you just have to connected to Wi-Fi connection.
Edward Lewis is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding avast.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on Mar 12th 2020 09:26. Viewed 163 times.