How to know if my mail has been received and read by the recipient?by Elena Davis I am a technical support engineer. If you have any
Yahoo is a useful mail platform that brings in some of the very useful applications and features for its users. This ensures that user can use yahoo without any issues further if sometimes users get into any trouble using yahoo, they may obtain help with yahoo customer service number.
You can get to know whether your mail has been
received or not by generating a read receipt. By generating a read receipt
request, you will instantly receive a receipt notification when the email
recipient opens your mail. You can read the receipt to see the time and date
the individual opened your email message.
Unfortunately, there is no feature in the yahoo mail program that will allow you to read email receipts. However, you can do this by setting up your yahoo mail account in your own email program.
Steps to follow-
- Set up your yahoo mail in the outlook express program that is in your computer. To do so-
- Click on ‘Tools’. Then select the option ‘Accounts’ from the menu bar. Select the option ‘Add’ under the mail tab. You can then complete the set up wizard to set up your yahoo mail. If you need help for this contact yahoo phone number.
- Log in to your yahoo mail account through outlook express program.
- Compose your email. The recipient email is to be entered in ‘To’ field, with a subject in the respective given filed and content in the body section.
- Click on the options button. Select ‘Message options’. Place a tick mark in the given option named ‘Request a delivery receipt for this message’. Click close.
- If you want a read receipt for all the messages that you send, you need to select the option ‘Request a read receipt for all sent messages’. Then click ‘OK’ to save your changes.
- Click ‘Send’ to send your yahoo message. A receipt will be generated in your outlook express inbox, when the recipient opens the message that you had sent to him. You can get to know the date and time when the message was opened.
With this option of yahoo, you can know whether mail has been received and read by the recipient or not and if you face any issues with this, you may contact yahoo helpline number for help.
Created on Jan 1st 2020 23:33. Viewed 661 times.