How to fix the dying light crashing issue on Windows?by Scarelett Thomas Accounting Software Support
The Dying Light crashing error on your Windows PC will show at random intervals. You can fix this issue by following the different methods, and you need to check them first. In this article, you will get to know the steps to fix this issue on your Windows PC.
Here’s how to fix the Dying Light crashing issue on Windows
· Reset the 3D settings tab in the NVIDIA Control Panel
1. You need to right-click on the Desktop.
2. After that, choose the NVIDIA Control Panel menu.
3. It is located on the prompt menu that is showing on the screen.
4. Additionally, press the Windows and R keys together.
5. It will launch the Run prompt box.
6. Enter “control.exe” in the search bar.
7. Press on the OK button.
8. Find the Control Panel menu.
9. In the Control Panel menu, you need to adjust the View by option to Large or Small symbols.
10. Go down till you get the NVIDIA Control Panel menu.
11. You need to left-click on the menu for launching it.
12. After going in the NVIDIA Control Panel menu, you need to enlarge the 3D Setting tab.
13. You need to press on the plus symbol given near to the option.
14. You need to left-click on the Manage 3D Settings tab.
15. After opening the column, press on the Restore Defaults option.
16. It is located in the upper right-hand side of the screen.
17. Verify the dialogs that are showing on the screen.
18. You need to check if you have fixed this issue or not once you have restarted it.
19. You need to launch the game once again.
· Updating or rolling back the Graphics Card Drivers
1. Press on the Windows and R keys together.
2. Ensure that you enter “devmgmt.msc” in the search bar before pressing on the OK button.
3. It will launch the Device Manager menu.
4. Find the Device Manager menu by going to the Start option.
5. Find the Display Adapters column.
6. Press on the arrow given near to it for enlarging it.
· Update the driver
1. In case you wish to update and install the updated driver showing on the graphics card, you need to right-click on the driver located in the Device manager column.
2. Select the Uninstall Device option.
3. It is located on the prompt box that is showing on the screen.
4. Click on the official manufacturer site.
5. Enter all the essential details.
6. Press on the Search tab.
7. Otherwise, press on the Submit option.
8. Search for the driver that you wish to download.
9. After that, start downloading it and execute the installer by going to the Downloads file.
10. You need to check if this issue is fixed or not.
· Rollback the driver
1. You need to right-click on the graphics card driver.
2. Click on the Properties button.
3. It is located on the prompt box showing on the screen.
4. Go the Driver option.
5. You need to go through the Roll Back Driver menu in case it is showing on the screen, then press on it.
6. Go through the guidelines that are showing on display.
7. In case the option changes into the gray color, then this means you will not find any previous driver records
8. After that, you need to check whether you have fixed this issue successfully or not.
Scarelett Thomas, writer of this blog loves to write about troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides and other varied topics. Major topics of her interest are quicken support, quickbooks support, turbotax support etc.
Created on Oct 3rd 2019 00:07. Viewed 357 times.