How to fix mozilla Firefox not working on macby Katharine Isabella Technical Support Expert
Internet plays a crucial role in our life these days. There are plenty of things we can do on internet like shopping, financial transaction and online searches and many more. We cannot imagine the life without internet these days. But the crucial thing which act as a lifeline to connect with the Internet is web browser. Web browser plays a crucial role in connecting our life from physical life to the digital world. There are plenty of web browser in the world but one of the most popular web browser in the world is Mozilla firefox.
· First of all, User needs to navigate to the history and then clear the history.
· Further click on Details to reveal the full list.
· And now further check whether you want to remove it or not.
· User must make sure “ Time range “ is set to everything.
· Again now Click on the Clear Now .
· If that doesn’t fix the issue, User needs to reset the Firefox settings.
· Click on the Refresh button and then which at the top of the website.
· Then firefox will close to refresh itself and then when finished windows is prompted then click on the finish and firefox will open.
But even after that Mozilla Firefox not working then user can take the assistance from the technical support or follow these simple procedure to fix the problem on time. They work 24*7/365 to make sure to resolve the issue on time without any much hassle.
Created on Feb 23rd 2018 06:15. Viewed 246 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.