How to change booking in Alaska airlines?by Katharine Isabella Technical Support Expert
Alaska airline is an American airline headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. It is a subsidiary of the Alaska group which is owned through the government. This airline is largest airlines in the Middle East and the fourth largest airline by passenger carried. This airline provides so much facility to its user such as better food, online check in policy and so on.
If you have already done your ticket booking with Alaska airlines but at sudden for some reason, you want to change the booking then you may easily change your booking by using the given below steps. These steps would be more useful for you.
- At first, user is required to go to the Alaska airlines official websites.
- Now you need to click on the login option.
- Here you will have to type your email address and password which you have used for Alaska airlines booking.
- After that you need to click on the “flight change option”.
- Then you will have to enter the PNR number of your ticket.
- Now go to the next field and type your first name and last name.
- Then select the search option and choose the flight accordingly.
- You need to pay some amount for changing the booking.
If you are still getting any issue while changing the flight then you do not need to be more panic, just need to take help from Alaska airlines agents after making call on customer service phone number. The agents of this airline will be happier to support you. They will never let you for providing best support. You will get major help from airlines agents; they are always available for you.
Created on May 29th 2018 06:18. Viewed 178 times.