How to Fix Common Printer Error Codes For Brother Multifunction Printersby Isa Bella SEO Strategist
Have you at any point experienced a printer error code while utilizing your Brother multi-function printer? Odds are that you have. It isn't that the Brother printer is a second rate machine; truth be told, it is a standout amongst the best multi-function printers out there. In any case, much the same as any machine, it can hinder. What's more, when it does, a printer error code may spring up on your PC screen or on the LCD control board of the printer. And you can get help from Brother Printer Support.
What are the normal printer error codes of Brother multi-function printers and how might we fix them? Here is a rundown of these error codes.
- Error Code S05. A printer error code like this happens when the exchange of information through the parallel port isn't going easily. Simply reset your printer to make it go once more.
- Error Code E50. This printer error code flashes when the fuser unit of your Brother multi-function printer gets harmed. At the point when this occurs, it is a flag that you should supplant your printer's fuser unit.
- Error Code E51. At the point when the printer's laser bar, top or mirrors are not put in their suitable positions, it results in this printer error code. If you don't mind check if ink cartridges and everything in your printer is the place it ought to be before you begin utilizing it once more.
- Dark pages. Now and again, the message "Dark pages" can streak on the screen, or a dark page is really being printed out. For this situation, you would need to take your printer to an administration focus and supplant its jumper wires and diodes.
- Check paper way. At the point when this message appears, it implies that your Brother printer has a filthy or misaligned discharge roller. Tidy it or rectify it up, whichever is essential, and after that take a stab at printing once more.
- Low quality of duplicate. At the point when the yield of your Brother multi-function printer, be it the printout or the fax, is smudgy, it could be on the grounds that the filtering mirrors or the glass are grimy. Tidy them up in the event that they are. Be that as it may, on the off chance that these are perfect, at that point the issue could be your printer's camera. You can give a shot unplugging your printer for a couple of hours, however on the off chance that the issue continues, you may need to go to an administration focus to get your printer's camera supplanted.
Previous Article:- How to get rid of 'HP Printer Error 49'?
Created on May 9th 2019 04:30. Viewed 603 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.