How to Fix 1460 Error in Mozilla Thunderbird?by Daniel Galvin mozila thunderbird email support
Mozilla Thunderbird is an open-source cross-platform, released in 2003. The program works as a center where you can email your email addresses and you receive messages from each in one location. Mozilla Thunderbird is developed with beneficial programming and advanced features that include smart tools as an address book, activity manager and more. But, sometimes, you may get some of the technical problems with the mail program like error “1460”.
The error “1460” appears due to a lot of reasons like incomplete installation of programs, corrupt download of the software, the conflict between the programs and default applications and more. The error usually appears at the time of installation of the software.
Here are some of the steps given below to fix the Mozilla Thunderbird error “1460”-
Repair Registry Entries Associated with error 1460:
Generate a backup by exporting a section of the registry related to error 1460, in order to repair your Windows registry entries manually-
- To begin the process, click the Start button
- In the search box, type "command"
- Hold on CTRL-Shift on your keyboard and then hit
- You will get a prompted box, click “Yes” for
- You will see a black box with a blinking cursor
- Type "regedit"
and hit ENTER
- Select “Export” from the File menu
- Choose the folder where you want to save the Mozilla
Thunderbird backup key
- Type a name for your backup file like
"Mozilla Thunderbird Backup"
- Make sure that you have chosen the “Selected
branch” in the Export Range box
- Further, click “Save” and the file is then saved
with the .reg file extension
- You now have a backup of your Mozilla Thunderbird-related
Furthermore, download Mozilla Thunderbird, a free and open source for personal use. Come and get the latest version of Mozilla Thunderbird on our website https://tinyurl.com/y8d9vqww easily with complete guidance.
Created on Mar 12th 2018 14:21. Viewed 203 times.